Which way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drekken342

hey guys, ive been lookin around and i cant decide on molding or pep. which do you think would turn out better for someone with no artistic talent whatsoever? your oppinions are appritiated

Sounds like your like me. i have no skills in any typr of craft work but the Pepakura is the way to go. I got all the materials, scaling etc printing and got everything made (apart from the helmet) in 5 days, not working on it 247 either. from there i'm been stumped on what to do. but have made som progress on what to use after that (see the "kevlar?" post).

Well I have started a Pepakura suit for my boyfriend because it is my first and also because it's cheaper. I'm trying to get a house. But after I finish that suit I'll start a molded one for myself. The Pepakura one will be quicker because it will require a lot less talent.

IMO it really depends on how far you want to take it really. you could have somthing very basic that you are happy with or you can go a little OTT with it. e.g. i'm using fibreglass and diolen (an alternative to kevlar), where as most just use fibreglass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back