which weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can pull it off, i'd go for the spiker. or maybe even the shield "grenade".

if not, maybe you could try makin a RL.

i need more pics of the spiker and the RL....i have pics of the shield grenade that one might be ez to do

I think a carbine would be pretty cool. If you have enough money you could even buy a laser from http://www.wickedlasers.com. Some of those lasers are powerful enough to pop balloons and burn through plastic, and they come in green so that would be kinda cool to hook up to a carbine.

I have every intention of making a carbine myself, and I will put in one of those bright green visible beam lasers. We'll be getting in a bunch at work soon (www.laserdome.com), so I'll probably be able to get it for song... or at least a couple notes...

I also intend on wiring up a working trigger and game captured firing sounds to every one of my weapons...except the sword unfortunately...because there isn't enough room in the handle for a sound chip/speaker...

Link, I'd really love to see the spikers..

Hehehe I have modeled the Spiker and have it textuerd in 3ds max. I modeled it the first day that the sweedish scans were posted online of Halo 3. I also have modeled the MA5K for the Halo CE CMT map making team which I am now part of.

Pics will be at your request if needed.

-Doom

I will post them here in a little bit =]. I gotta go somewhere right now though.

So I will get them up for you guys later.

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back