Who wants Security Helm???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

I have Thursday and Friday off.

starting Wed night, i am going to start powering through achievements, this will pretty much be a nonstop crunch time, I need 2 or 3 people who are willing to go through a few legendary lvls, as well as getting meta-game scores. here are a list of achievements that i need(that can be accomplished with help of others), the goal will be for ALL people who participate in this to walk away with all of the camping GP by Sunday.

Exterminator
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the fifth mission.

Askar
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the fourth mission.

Demon
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the second mission.

Marathon Man
Locate and access all Terminals in the Campaign.

Tilt
Find and claim this skull when playing on Normal, Heroic or Legendary difficulty.

Famine
Find and claim this skull when playing on Normal, Heroic or Legendary difficulty.

Guerrilla
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the first mission.

The Key
Finish the eighth mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary.

Thunderstorm

Catch

Headshot Honcho
Kill 10 enemies with headshots in a ranked free for all playlist or in campaign.

We’re in for some Chop
Destroy an enemy vehicle with equipment in a ranked playlist or in campaign.

Campaign Complete: Legendary
Finish the Campaign on Legendary (unlocks achievements for Normal and Heroic, if not earned).

Ranger
Score over 50,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the sixth mission.

Vanguard
Score over 50,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the seventh mission.

Orpheus
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the eighth mission.

Reclaimer
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the final mission.

THIS, IS, HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-X

The campaing scoring counts towards achievements when you do co-op? Me and my brother went through some levels, got all of the needed points, and it did not give us any achievements. Then my brother went back through by himself and it worked fine...

I'm in if you don't already have enough people. I mostly need FFA achievements, but I do still need those meta-game scores. My gamertag is PFG0.

alright, im still wanting more people, i mean if only like 3 of 7 are on more gets done.

it tallies each of the co-op players scores seperately. even though it adds them together in team mode, only your own points count towards your achievement. my friend played with me, and i got enough points and he didnt, so only i got the achievement.

CMax said:
You can't get the Meta-Scoring achievements when the scoring is turned to "Team".

Like Optimusaint said, you can get the achievment even though "Team" is turned on. However, both of you have to gain the amount of points required to unlock it. For instance: On a map where you have to score 15.000 points, you'll need at least 30.000 for both to have a chance to get it (Im not taking the skulls and time bonuses in consideration here).

But playing on Heroic, having the right skulls on and complete it while still having 3xScore you can easily tripple up even though your teams total score is only around 20.000 when the map ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its easier to just do it in solo campaign on normal, thats what i did

i also have the guide so it tells me what skulls to put on which levels ;)

Heroic with skulls is pretty intense. It might be a little easier with a friend or two. I'm in, just message me on XBL. Gamertag is in my profile.
Also I tend to get 28000 by myself on heroic (head shots really add up), so I don't think it would be too much of a problem for two or more on legendary. Probably would of had more, but I kept dying 10 or more times at some parts. It was getting really annoying, stupid flood.

23Magnum said:
Heroic with skulls is pretty intense. It might be a little easier with a friend or two. I'm in, just message me on XBL. Gamertag is in my profile.
Also I tend to get 28000 by myself on heroic (head shots really add up), so I don't think it would be too much of a problem for two or more on legendary. Probably would of had more, but I kept dying 10 or more times at some parts. It was getting really annoying, stupid flood.

Co-Op on Heroic is fairly easy if you know what you're doing. I had already finished the game on Legendary so Heroic was like a step backwards in terms of difficulty. I see no reason why you should play on legendary when it's easy enough to gain the points on Heroic :)

Liman said:
Co-Op on Heroic is fairly easy if you know what you're doing. I had already finished the game on Legendary so Heroic was like a step backwards in terms of difficulty. I see no reason why you should play on legendary when it's easy enough to gain the points on Heroic :)

I don't like your tone, though it's hard to determine if you have tone in text, but you seem to be bordering on insulting. If I'm wrong, no offense.

Try playing with the skulls on that give double health and field promotions to the enemy, and play it solo, then tell me if it's still easy. I don't claim to be the best, but I do the best I can. If you still think it's easy with 4 or more of the skulls on in Heroic, you are a much better player than I. :not worthy:

I'm up for it tomorrow, i've done 34/49 achivements and I have only done the first level on meta, so I need to do all the other meta's. Anyone up for it tomorrow?

My gamertag is: Project Jam

Thanks for your time,
JAM

23Magnum said:
I don't like your tone, though it's hard to determine if you have tone in text, but you seem to be bordering on insulting. If I'm wrong, no offense.

Try playing with the skulls on that give double health and field promotions to the enemy, and play it solo, then tell me if it's still easy. I don't claim to be the best, but I do the best I can. If you still think it's easy with 4 or more of the skulls on in Heroic, you are a much better player than I. :not worthy:

Oh no, I wasn't trying to insult you. Sorry man... My bad.

The post was supposed to be much longer but I was in a hurry to flesh it out. I was merely pointing out that with the right skulls turned on, Heroic isn't as hard as you'd think. I also forgot to add my recommendation for five skulls that makes it almost a walk in a park:

Skulls for Co-op on Heroic

Famine
Fog
Catch
Tough Luck
Tilt

You hardly notice that tilt and tough luck is on. Catch makes the enemies throw more grenades but it also makes them drop even more than usual which really works to your advantage.

Try it if you're not sure on which skulls to use, good luck :)

No worries. You should add the silver skulls, Grunt B-Day and IWHBYD. It adds a little bit of fun while you're playing as well. The IWHBYD skull unlocks the cut out audio clips that marines and enemies shout out during battle. It's quite funny what you hear.

23Magnum said:
No worries. You should add the silver skulls, Grunt B-Day and IWHBYD. It adds a little bit of fun while you're playing as well. The IWHBYD skull unlocks the cut out audio clips that marines and enemies shout out during battle. It's quite funny what you hear.

upon seeing one grunt die, another grunt will say "he was my best friend!"

i play with every skull EXCEPT:

Iron
Black Eye
Fog
Blind

i was playing with Iron on, but by the third stage i got fed up with having to start all over again because marines or the arbiter blew me up with their overzealous grenade throwing.

optimusaint said:
upon seeing one grunt die, another grunt will say "he was my best friend!"
i play with every skull EXCEPT:

Iron
Black Eye
Fog
Blind

i was playing with Iron on, but by the third stage i got fed up with having to start all over again because marines or the arbiter blew me up with their overzealous grenade throwing.
oh god. what about the elites in floodgate? haha they throw one after the other.

abandonship said:
oh god. what about the elites in floodgate? haha they throw one after the other.

if i were getting killed by the enemy, i would accept it and keep playing. but dying from my AI friends is unacceptible. i dont know why the Catch skull has to increase ALL AI's tendency to throw grenades, but it does. its super annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back