Votes: 0 0.0%
  • engineer

• forerunner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
odst. They at least have a life (or had one). Poor 117 is bred for combat. Sure he's badass, but I think a group of VOLUNTEERS that will drop from ORBIT to attack enemies is pretty badass as well.

ODST

Because WE drop feet first into Hell. Those damned Spartans fall that way.

Besides, they're Navy. The best of the best are the Marines, right?

And come on, those I-need-a-dropship sissies? Not worth talkin' about.

lol i once again agree with Schizo. and you've gotta be in the best condition of your life AND be like super uber specially picked for the spartan 2 program AND leave your family at 6! To be an Odst, sign up, train, and violla!

I would be a Spartan. Why? Well, the name Spartan sounds pretty badass to me. Plus being taken at the age of six and being raised as a warrior seems like they would have it pretty rough, and in turn, they turn out to be one of the finest soldiers in the UNSC. Plus, the Spartan's have sheilds, enhanced speed, sight, smell, hearing and strength wich makes them basicly untouchable. Plus the fact that their armor is better than Marine or ODST armor. And John-117 DID drop out of a HEV pod, so you really can't say a Spartan isn't as badass because they have never done so.

Last, I would have to say I would be a Spartan because we have cool armor permutations. Well, not really a reason WHY I'd like to be a Spartan, but anyway, Spartan soldiers are pure win. Not to say that everyone else fighting for humanity isn't. I just tend to be more of a Spartan guy. That's it.

Preston said:
I would be a Spartan. Why? Well, the name Spartan sounds pretty badass to me. Plus being taken at the age of six and being raised as a warrior seems like they would have it pretty rough, and in turn, they turn out to be one of the finest soldiers in the UNSC. Plus, the Spartan's have sheilds, enhanced speed, sight, smell, hearing and strength wich makes them basicly untouchable. Plus the fact that their armor is better than Marine or ODST armor. And John-117 DID drop out of a HEV pod, so you really can't say a Spartan isn't as badass because they have never done so.

Last, I would have to say I would be a Spartan because we have cool armor permutations. Well, not really a reason WHY I'd like to be a Spartan, but anyway, Spartan soldiers are pure win. Not to say that everyone else fighting for humanity isn't. I just tend to be more of a Spartan guy. That's it.

um one thing idk how they can smell if any one can tell me that and if u where taken at the age of 6 life would suck lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a hard question. The odst and the spartan both have advantages and disadvantages. Spartans are walking tanks while ODST's are more like a spec ops unit.
if u where taken at the age of 6 life would suck lol.
It would suck...A LOT!!!!! But to answer your question, I would have to choose ODST because I was not taken by the UNSC at the age of 6. :lol

1 shot 1 kill said:
um one thing idk how they can smell if any one can tell me that and if u where taken at the age of 6 life would suck lol.

Well it says that a Spartan's senses ARE enhanced, so maybe it includes smelling? I don't know. I played off the word senses because it didn't list any specific ones. But it would suck to be taken at the age of six. But at least you'd have something to brag about. :p

This is the most easiest question ever!!!.

ODST!!!!

We're tougher, more badass, and get way more chicks than some freak show spartan, lol(no offense to spartans). We get the best funerals known to man. And we have the best flags to give to our loved ones if we were KIA.

We volunteer to die for our race and get the best gear. Shoot, we even got tasked to board a covenant carrier from orbit. How cool was that!!! Though we epiced failed

-Pony

Unfortunately, as members of the 405th, we are all dead or flood combat forms

405th at halopedia

Yup. We're all dead...

anyway, if i had a choice i'd be an ONI Section ZERO operative.

Forget the M6D or the Spartan Laser, I can get one of these on your doorstep anytime.

800px-UNSC_Spirit_of_Fire_28CFV-8829.png

To anyone who says ODSTs are more badass than spartans...

Spartans don't need HEVs. They just jump into the middle of action. Hell, they are the HEVs. And as for being taken away at the age of 6? Who cares, it's not like my current life's better...

Squirtle117 said:
ODST only because unlike spartans they actually have the phisical ability to... CRACK A FREAKEN JOKE!

Lol, wisecracks ARE the primary form of ODST communication, if the H3:ODST campaign is any indication.

I say ODST. I'd rather be a "badass normal" than an unloving cyborg-soldier anyday. And the ODSTs are technically Marines anyway... just the best, toughest, most butt-whoopingest Marines in the Corps! OO-RAH!

R3unbreakable said:
Unfortunately, as members of the 405th, we are all dead or flood combat forms

405th at halopedia

Yup. We're all dead...

anyway, if i had a choice i'd be an ONI Section ZERO operative.

Forget the M6D or the Spartan Laser, I can get one of these on your doorstep anytime.

800px-UNSC_Spirit_of_Fire_28CFV-8829.png

O NOEZ! lol, i forgot about the In-game 405th!

ACDCrockr209 said:
This is the most easiest question ever!!!.

ODST!!!!

We're tougher, more badass, and get way more chicks than some freak show spartan, lol(no offense to spartans). We get the best funerals known to man. And we have the best flags to give to our loved ones if we were KIA.

We volunteer to die for our race and get the best gear. Shoot, we even got tasked to board a covenant carrier from orbit. How cool was that!!! Though we epiced failed

-Pony

How are ODSTs more badass than Spartans? Spartans have the best gear, and just because ODSTs get funerals makes them hardcore? The Spartans were sent on all suicide type missions, ODSTs just suprise the enemy with unconventional warfare tactics. Spartans do show emotion, if you have read any of the books. Like when Sam sacrificed himself so John and Kelly could escape and continue fighting. Kelly didn't want to leave Sam, and neither did John, but Sam persuaded them to leave him. I don't see how ODSTs are tougher than Spartans, as this is just a personal opinion. SPARTAN III's were volunteers.

Pony, I mean NO disrespect towords you, ODSTs, Marines or anybody else, because their all fighting for the same reason, and that is to make sure Humanity isn't wiped out. I just hate it when people say Spartans are unfeeling, cold blooded killing machines. And if you want to say their cyborgs, then so is everyone else on the UNSC, ODSTs, Marines, Spartans. You know those neural implants, (small chip like things in the back of your skull) well, everyone has the (excusing Spartans and officers) standard neural implant interface is implanted in all UNSC military personnel. It's just that Spartans recieved a bit more "juice" than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back