Whose Up For Firefight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im in.. cuz i really dislike that Firefight dont got Matchmaking and searching random people...

GamerTag: PoopyMonster69

Im always online cuz i got no life

:D

Honestly, with the type of people you encounter on XBL usually, I'd rather play with people I already know to be decent folk. And really, after playing that round with those guys yesterday, I never want to use Matchmaking again. :p

See you guys in firefight! (And I will, because I'm adding most of you to my friends list when I get home.)

Hey, anyone else think we should set up a thread for posting top firefight scores and carnage reports by 405th members? I'm really getting into this.

What's amazing about Firefight is that it seems to make you a better, if not, more cautious player in regular multilayer matchmaking.

You learn to run for cover more, that's for sure!

Slam Bus Rodan said:
I'll be on tonight around 7:30 PM EST. We need a 4th gun for Firefight. FR me if you want in.

ADDED

JSwift said:
i'm down for firefight whenever. JSwift12 is my GT

ADDED

Robo_117 said:
Well im in.. cuz i really dislike that Firefight dont got Matchmaking and searching random people...

GamerTag: PoopyMonster69

Im always online cuz i got no life

:D

ADDED

Flyerfye said:
Honestly, with the type of people you encounter on XBL usually, I'd rather play with people I already know to be decent folk. And really, after playing that round with those guys yesterday, I never want to use Matchmaking again. :p

See you guys in firefight! (And I will, because I'm adding most of you to my friends list when I get home.)

Hey, anyone else think we should set up a thread for posting top firefight scores and carnage reports by 405th members? I'm really getting into this.

i completly agree with you on that one and are we still goin to make that thread about the teams of 4 players for eg

GiR3892

mirage

macattack

flyerfye

and there should also be like night were 405th has firefight nights this would be cool if it got on the front page with the rest of those articles

HOPE TO SEE YOU ON FIREFIGHT !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Firefight nights are an awesome idea. Leaderboards, too. Assemble your team and compete for top scores among the 405th! I'm going to start a thread about it in a bit, I think.

I'm looking to do the 200k Firefight achievements sometime, if anyone wants to play just add me: SonLc X

Well I can play!!! at about 1:00 P.M. Cen. or 2:00 P.M. Cen.

Only reason I haven't played online with anybody from the 405th yet is because I was trying to get all of the Audio Files, btw I got them all!!! :D

GT: Shade 088

Im up for some firefighting, ass kicking, covenant molesting action! If i have any room on my friendslist add me! (Ghost147)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back