why cant i post anywear else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invictus2233 said:
the forums say i dont have permision to post. what do i have to do?
your a noob, thats why u need 50 posts to do any thing els lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure you can post anywhere you want. Starting a new topic is a little different. New members are limited to posting new topics in the "Noob Forum" for a certain period of time and after a certain post range has been reached. This post limit is unknown.

For now, post your questions and concerns in this forum and in existing topics you wish to know more about. I would first read the sticky threads to get more information about the site and process of armor making.

Welcome to the site, and enjoy. Please don't hesitate to ask any unanswered questions.

Edit: rvb, that was unneeded. The post limit is no longer the same number, it is currently unknown.

Invictus2233 said:
the forums say i dont have permision to post. what do i have to do?
you have to be a member for a while and have a steady stream of posts here as you progress through the ranks and have been here for a time then your allowed to post at other places yeh
rich

richiedude said:
you have to be a member for a while and have a steady stream of posts here as you progress through the ranks and have been here for a time then your allowed to post at other places yeh
rich

ok thanks.

rvb18 said:
your a noob, thats why u need 50 posts to do any thing els lol
OMG... dont say stuff like this.. last time i checked a member came back asking (after posting 50 posts).. why cant i post outside the noob forum..

This limit has been increased since that..

-Fin(n)ish

PS: your topic proves why you cant post outside this forum... you are still a new member and need to learn how to get around this site.. Read... Re-read... re-re-re-re-re... (you get the point) read the stickies... and use the search function..
With the search function you would have propably found your answer by now.

and... WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :)

it isn't 50 posts, and the more you guys keep telling people 50 posts, the more it goes up. I've been changing it for months.

If you spam, you never get outta the noob forum. There's no good reason for you to post a NEW topic in other forums, you can still post replies to ask questions. If I think you have a good reason to make a new topic outside the noob forums, I'll give you access to.

Anyways, welcome to the site know that you should always READ before you ask... The answers are ALL READY IN THE FORUM. Help us help you.

2f8fb01a56.gif

Finnish_Spartan said:
OMG... dont say stuff like this.. last time i checked a member came back asking (after posting 50 posts).. why cant i post outside the noob forum..

This limit has been increased since that..

-Fin(n)ish

PS: your topic proves why you cant post outside this forum... you are still a new member and need to learn how to get around this site.. Read... Re-read... re-re-re-re-re... (you get the point) read the stickies... and use the search function..
With the search function you would have propably found your answer by now.

and... WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :)
yeah i couldn't post out of the noob forum after 65 post

Once a Moderator has addressed the problem, there is no need to continue the discussion with comments like "Mods Lock it", or "I told you so", or "one more post before lock" etc, these are also forms of spam. We are attempting attitude improvements around the forum, please help us.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back