Infinite ghost build I hope

marinesniper

Sr Member
Member DIN
S118
This is where I want to build a ghost from infinite. I saw video and pictures of Benton's ghost and I want to build one just to see if I can. I printed a ghost from infinite so I have something to go from. I have some ideas and my boss was getting rude of some things at work that will make this project good better I hope. I have plans to make it scale. It says it is 14ft long and 12 ft wide I will have to make the wrong removable to fit in the trailer it is 12' 6" wide. If I remove the wrong I can strap it down for travel. This is the model in the picture. This will be a good winter project.

Attachments

• IMG20231006120053.jpg
    IMG20231006120053.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 66
ok i ordered the steel and aluminum they should be here on the 15th from what it said. i went and got some different type and sizes of wood for frame holder to keep it off the ground till complete. i will add the drawing after i get them scanned in. i have to take them with me to work to scan them i dont have one.

This is where I want to build a ghost from infinite. I saw video and pictures of Benton's ghost and I want to build one just to see if I can. I printed a ghost from infinite so I have something to go from. I have some ideas and my boss was getting rude of some things at work that will make this project good better I hope. I have plans to make it scale. It says it is 14ft long and 12 ft wide I will have to make the wrong removable to fit in the trailer it is 12' 6" wide. If I remove the wrong I can strap it down for travel. This is the model in the picture. This will be a good winter project.
How will you make it move ? I've been thinking on this for awhile, and was thinking maybe if you could fit a go cart in the body ? I know there's a ton of go cart tutorials online and lots of people make gas and electric lawnmower conversions. An electric lawnmower might just give you the hum of the ghost even... Just my thoughts tho haha ! Excited to see how this project goes !

How will you make it move ? I've been thinking on this for awhile, and was thinking maybe if you could fit a go cart in the body ? I know there's a ton of go cart tutorials online and lots of people make gas and electric lawnmower conversions. An electric lawnmower might just give you the hum of the ghost even... Just my thoughts tho haha ! Excited to see how this project goes !
where i work they were throwing out a rusted electric 48volt transport chassie, so i ask if i could have it. it will move up to 1100 lbs so i figured with me and the weight of the body i should still have about 450lbs to play with if i need it. it has two foot pedals one for forward and one for reverse, i figured i could put the pedals on the ghost where they have there feet in the game. the battery will normally last 6-7 hrs but if i bring it to a con i can always bring a trickel charger and charge the battery. the picture in this is of a newer model ours was older the body was all rusted but i drove it up on to my trailer. so i am in the process of having my son take the body off at his garage then i will pick the frame up when he is done..

Attachments

• Cushman_TrucksterXD_Orange.png
    Cushman_TrucksterXD_Orange.png
    879.2 KB · Views: 50
ok i think i found the way i want to go for the forward and reverse i found these on amazon and i think moving the controls from the feet to the hands it would be safer. but if this does not work i will try something else. the boxes i can cut down to fit where the throttles are on the ghost. as soon as they come in i will test to see if i have to attach a speed controler to them.

Attachments

• 51ISIaus7VL._SL1000_.jpg
    51ISIaus7VL._SL1000_.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 50
ok i think i found the way i want to go for the forward and reverse i found these on amazon and i think moving the controls from the feet to the hands it would be safer. but if this does not work i will try something else. the boxes i can cut down to fit where the throttles are on the ghost. as soon as they come in i will test to see if i have to attach a speed controler to them.
ok i had to send these back way to big for my needs but i am still moving forward.

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back