wich game is harder on its hardest difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lion King on the Snes. I played that when I was little and got mad at it, and then I popped it in just a while ago and still couldn't beat it.

Dark Rogue said:
Lion King on the Snes. I played that when I was little and got mad at it, and then I popped it in just a while ago and still couldn't beat it.
ha ha oh my gosh i cant stop laughing either you suck at the game or the game is just hard

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan 26 said:
ha ha oh my gosh i cant stop laughing either you suck at the game or the game is just hard
That seems kind of obvious. You can't not beat a game if you own at it, and it's easy :p.
"What is the answer. A or B.
Well, I know for sure that it's A or B."

Robogenisis said:
That seems kind of obvious. You can't not beat a game if you own at it, and it's easy :p.
"What is the answer. A or B.
Well, I know for sure that it's A or B."
double negative and im not chooseing either im choosing w cause it sounds better :p

spartan 26 said:
double negative aand im not chooseing either im choosing w cause it sounds better :p
What? Maybe if you used punctuation and proper spelling, your sentences would actually make sense. But who knows.

Robogenisis said:
What? Maybe if you used punctuation and proper spelling, your sentences would actually make sense. But who knows.
ha ha don't make me come over there :p and punctuations are boring :cautious: wait whats a punctuation :p j/k

spartan 26 said:
ha ha don't make me come over there :p and punctuations are boring :cautious: wait whats a punctuation :p j/k

Respect for you going down....

Down.....

Down......

lower......

even more......

There, that's the distance of decent devided by 200.

But really, punctuation adds character to a post. It helps one go from microsoft sam to human.
Also, zero punctuation= damn fool......Both the game review writer, and the poster...

RAINBOW SIX LV on the hardest difficulty for story mode
and GOW on hardest diffuiculty too, campaign alone suckksssss
my god i kept dying on both.

spartan 26 said:
double negative and im not chooseing either im choosing w cause it sounds better :p
Not, really, he basically said if you own at a game, you'll beat it. In other words, as Robo said, if you own at a game, you can't not beat it, meaning you will beat it.

xalener said:
Respect for you going down....
Down.....
Down......
lower......
even more......
There, that's the distance of decent devided by 200.

But really, punctuation adds character to a post. It helps one go from microsoft sam to human.
Also, zero punctuation= damn fool......Both the game review writer, and the poster...
You spelled 'divided' wrong, I believe. That's funny, because you are talking about someone's grammar/punctuation errors...

What, no one played Ninja Gaiden on Master Ninja???
How about Ikaruga?

And Steel Battalion is by far, not only really hard to finish, the definite mother of all mech games.
I has it, too bad the online servers are down so its only single player for me.
Just the controller itself makes people fear the game! LOL

B.O.S
Bet On Soldier.
Its a really cool game, a bit old, but in the day the graphics were really good so its still pretty good compared to current games.
Its kind of a cross between unreal tournament and counter strike, but with longer levels, and a really good story line.
Its probably one of the hardest games ever... It glitches at the last level (on the resistance's side) so you cant blow up this tank thats owning everything....

Robogenisis said:
His punctuations are smily faces, what a great way to live life! I wonder if he does that in school too?
Teacher: Well here your report says "Peepz died in veeeeatnam smiley face many peple wer scard sad face because the veatnameeees trikd tem. LOL

F

Keegan said:
His punctuations are smily faces, what a great way to live life! I wonder if he does that in school too?
Teacher: Well here your report says "Peepz died in veeeeatnam smiley face many peple wer scard sad face because the veatnameeees trikd tem. LOL
F

RA FOL

Ive played All Halos, COD4, Gears Of War, and BioShock on the hardest difficulty, heres my ranking

Halo 3 (all skulls on)

COD4(highest difficulty-or playing pros on multiplayer lol)

Gears of War (Insane)

Halo 3 Legendary

Halo 2 Legendary

BioShock (Hardest- pretty simple once you find correct powers)

Halo legendary

thats my take on it, but then again my skill level could be different from someone elses

Halo3 (or 1-2) on Legendary wasn't that hard..
But I am trying to kill raam in gears, I think on the second difficulty, and I just keep retrying for ever...

I really wish developers would create difficult situations in a game like in real life. There's no way, that a guy like raam would live after 12 torque bow shots to the head like it does in the game.. Make it really hard to get a head shot, but once you make the shot, his head should POP!. Like mine does, when I get shot once.

Developers mistake CHEAP for difficult.. And that to me is just plain lazy.

i know what you mean. me and my friend were playing the insane level and it took over like 10 headshots to take him down......with two f'ing sniper rifles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back