Will 405th come back to the Uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megameatballs

Hi Everyone,

I have been on this forum for awhile but never posted whoops

I cosplay as OSDT in the UK and was wondering if you will ever bring a stand to the big cons like London?

I see the stands you have in Europe and I think we could try it in the UK.

We do have a lot of halo cosplayers in the UK so would good good to bring them together ❤️

Thank you for your time.

Matt

Attachments

• IMG-20220409-WA0111.jpg
    IMG-20220409-WA0111.jpg
    908.4 KB · Views: 124
Hi Everyone,

I have been on this forum for awhile but never posted whoops

I cosplay as OSDT in the UK and was wondering if you will ever bring a stand to the big cons like London?

I see the stands you have in Europe and I think we could try it in the UK.

We do have a lot of halo cosplayers in the UK so would good good to bring them together ❤️

Thank you for your time.

Matt
Also long time lurker, uk odst, we met at mcm, and im very interested to see where this goes as I personally (and I dont want to cast aspersions anywhere) find the UK halo cosplay scene to be rather disorganised and lacking a central point to engage with.

I haven't yet contributed to the forums due to this, and also the content I want to provide covers the more tactical and metal side, found-object-costuming and the like

I would love to see a UK regiment resurrected or recreated,
20220524_211640.jpg

It could help knowing where UK members are located and which cons or events they all typically do. I live in Kent, but I don't get out much. I used to do London MCM Expo before Covid with my wife and son, but going into London these days is a massive chore and very expensive. In fact travel anywhere in 2022 is insanely expensive. I'm trying to get myself to a con in Gillingham in mid June since it's so close to me. I know there's a small one in Maidstone sometime and also in Eastbourne which I'm pondering. I was vaguely thinking of suiting up for some sort of charity work sometime but never acted on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back