Will The Mods Pm Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesomeness said:
Everybody's inboxes are always full. It's a real pain.

Mods are kinda like the gods of the 405th: They receive lots of 'prayers' (PMs) from their people (us) to make the land they created (the forums) a better place for its residents ;)

Plus, they're pretty omniscient, and usually omnipresent :D

If they're is something wrong, they'll usually sense it before we even get a chance to sent them a PM :)

(Although this stuff is a bit off topic...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting for a pm from the mod who keeps deleting my threads do you have a problem with me or are you going to pm me with why you keep deleting my threads?????

Did you read the stickies/rules? I'm pretty sure moderators have lots better things to be doing than deleting your threads, which probably means you blatantly broke the rules. It should be pretty easy for you to figure out what you did wrong, even without moderator interaction.

dude if your not a part of this please dont post I am asking for mod responses only not anyone elses I cant get a pm through to the mods so keep your imput to yourself

Hey man, you posted it in the public section. Wait patiently for the response, and expect to get replies. You could constructively use this time to read the rules some more. Posting things that won't get deleted isn't rocket science, so you must have really screwed it up bad.

Your post getting deleted once was a clue. It getting deleted twice was on obvious clue. It getting deleted a third time should make you glad you didn't get the banhammer.

and once again you add stuff to this that isnt needed you have no clue what I am talking about or why they were deleted I do so keep your imput however unwarranted it may seem to a minimum please this is to get belakor to pm me since his inbox is full thanks for your contribution but it is not needed

Ok once again a wasted thread. There is no need to take out frustration on Members that are trying to assist you. I informed you on why the thread was locked and told the Mod that locked it that you wanted him to contact you. He does not have to contact you unless he feels the need to explain what you did wrong which I did. This thread is useless and I am locking it. If threads like this continue then I will be the one to take further action.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back