[Wip] Needle's Halo1 Marine

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Gixxer, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Gixxer

Gixxer Jr Member

This is my nephew's suit. His codename is Needle 46 and he's just 11 years old. He's interested with HALO after he see's me at last month Comic Fiesta as Master Chief. This is his first pepakura project and his first time cosplaying. Hope you guys can gives him some tips and encouragement ... TQ

SDC11545.jpg

SDC11548.jpg

SDC11555.jpg

SDC11556.jpg

2. xxn00berxx

xxn00berxx Member

wow hes really good! his pepe is smooth no acadentl cuts on the pep peace or anything! ncie job!

3. spartan005

spartan005 Well-Known Member

very very good i did this as my first piece it has to be the easiest one to start with

4. cayoke

cayoke

I cant wait to see if he does any thing harder. He will probally be a elite some day!

5. kolinrulz

kolinrulz Member

wow thats good! i'm also 11. show him the link under my post that says hello and show him how other 11 year olds do pep around the forums. good luck!

6. sirnaut

sirnaut Member

Keep up the good work

7. Gixxer

Gixxer Jr Member

will do .. today he's just super tired from his first day in school .. LOL ...

anyway, here's an update .. i partially resined his helm after i FG'ed my hd pieces.

SDC11592.jpg

SDC11598.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017
  8. landotheninja

landotheninja Jr Member

Wow! Great job!

9. Braveheart52

Braveheart52 New Member

keep it up!

10. Gixxer

Gixxer Jr Member

11. cayoke

cayoke

Wi can see no flaws in this work great stuff.

12. TekkDaGreatest

TekkDaGreatest Jr Member

It looks amazing. Is he making it just to have it or is he planning to wear it?

13. Gixxer

Gixxer Jr Member

he's planning to wear it to upcoming ACGC in march ..but since he's been very busy with school, homework, etc .. he didnt done any other pieces yet since the last update ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017