WOAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macattack64 said:
Is it really that big or is it close up shot?
If you were in the beta this was one of the turrents in snowbound that guarded you from getting outside of the map this is acually a closed up shot of it in campaign during a saved film. Hope i helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
If you were in the beta this was one of the turrents in snowbound that guarded you from getting outside of the map this is acually a closed up shot of it in campaign during a saved film. Hope i helped.
That is what I thought when I saw it Leading... :p

Leadingspartan said:

Those ones have a rounder base than this. Also, WTF is it doing in a campaign level?

xalener said:
Those ones have a rounder base than this. Also, WTF is it doing in a campaign level?
Maybe for the same reason as in snowbound... So you don't try to go out of the map... or the campaign level... :cautious:

xalener said:

It looks like the gun that shot down a longsword in the E3 07 trailer.

I'd guess it's just a motion activated turret like the ones on SnowBound. Those are probably around the Ark. Covenant put them there to keep UNSC airborn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back