Wolfdog's ODST wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewolfdog

Alrighty, time to get started, research first, but also, colors! Thought I'd put down some early color ideas I have. Also currently researching pouches, so if anyone has a particular pouch set they think looks nice with ODST please feel free to share ;)

I love the concept of having an ODST kit outfitted for medical duty! Its always been an idea of mine to walk around a con with some type of medic styled costume and repair peoples costumes for them on the go!

I love the concept of having an ODST kit outfitted for medical duty! Its always been an idea of mine to walk around a con with some type of medic styled costume and repair peoples costumes for them on the go!

Yeah :D my Mandolorian kit was a medic and I always had spare industrial strength velcro, duct tape, and assorted odds and ends in my medical bag.

Yeah :D my Mandolorian kit was a medic and I always had spare industrial strength velcro, duct tape, and assorted odds and ends in my medical bag.
It's so fulfilling to be able to help people and also be in character! I usually kep electronic needs, a solder, some scrap strap and foam in my backpack and hot glue for a emergency on the showfloor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back