Wonderflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderflex is a type of thermoplastic that is shaped with heat. It's non-toxic too. used for armor and weapons. $40 gets you a 3' by 5' sheet of it. heat it up bend it "not right yet?" heat it again untill is good. layer it and it WILL BE ARMOR. but I have yet to use it this is NOTHING but a result of what I have found. has anyone used this. i will get one sheet of it and see what I can do. I shal post my resolts and discoveries :Steve:

whats the thickness of it ? should say something like .03 or .06 or something of that sort

higherneed4destruction said:
Wonderflex is a type of thermoplastic that is shaped with heat. It's non-toxic. used for armor and weapons. $40 gets you a 3' by 5' sheet of it. heat it up bend it "not right yet?" then heat it again untill is good. layer it and it WILL BE ARMOR. but I have yet to use it. this is NOTHING but a result of what I have found. has anyone used this? i will get one sheet of it and see what I can do. I shal post my resolts and discoveries :Steve:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironically, I just saw this stuff yesterday in Michael's when I was buying molding supplies! :lol: It seems to have a unique texture that's different thatn anything else I have tried. From what I read on the package, it seems promising. Good luck if you decide to try it. ;)

whoah ubernecro from the thread starter for no apparent reason?

Ohhh snap! :eek: I'm totally sorry, I didn't bother to check the date. Guess I'm at fault too here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back