Work area

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome, man! The improvements you made to that closet are killer. I love all the "artwork" as well. :) I should get some reference pictures on the wall. Would save them from getting damaged like they are. Also, looking forward to seeing what your scenes are like. *Keep an eye out, I have been intending to make a thread for posting non-costume stuff into.. Onto the workspace:

This is were I'm supposed to work..
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah127/Chris_Pense/20151121_180420_zpskibls8ux.jpg
The left side drawers have my leatherworking tools and the right side has my crafting materials like hot glue, xacto knives. (The spaceship lamp is something my dad made for me as a child)

But, 20 minutes later and this is what happens..
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah127/Chris_Pense/20160512_181810_zpsnien07yp.jpg
:$
Same here man lol

Same here man lol

Please try to use the Multi-quote option when responding to more than one post - we don't really support multi-posting.

And if your father's shouting at you for the state of his shed, be a chap and clean up after yourself. A tidy workspace is much easier to work in than a messy one, and you'll probably earn points with your father for showing some willingness to treat his shed with respect.

man seeing all of your workspaces makes me realize how barren mine is haha.
guess after this move I'll have to set something nice up and show it off.

20160403_222524.jpg

Please try to use the Multi-quote option when responding to more than one post - we don't really support multi-posting.

And if your father's shouting at you for the state of his shed, be a chap and clean up after yourself. A tidy workspace is much easier to work in than a messy one, and you'll probably earn points with your father for showing some willingness to treat his shed with respect.

Yea do but always forget to clean out all the shaving and I leave my work on the bench
ps thanks for reminding me I really need to do a huge clean out and up of my car cabord and my dads shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back