Work Eat Play: A Forum Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I working on right now? A lovely headache and intense itch on my face from contact with food I'm allergic to.
What I had for lunch? Spinach salad with 6 million cranberries that I picked out. Clearly they'd leached their nastiness though - see above.
What am I listening to? A mix "tape" I made for an armor build I hosted this weekend at my house. Lots of 80's, some new stuff, dance, metal, rap, pop - anything that makes you tap your foot while you're trimming plastic. Two of us were working on First Order Stormtrooper armor and had a few other friends there to help us with the fitting process.

Working on : backing up my phone. while pondering what I should wear to work.

Eating: re heated panda express

Music : Never gonna give you up .. Yes that one ... What , its catchy ;)

Working on: ARGUS torso again. Pic down below, I'm trying hard to figure out how to get the file to a 'good' point before I finalise it and publish it. I've even asked Asgardianhammer for some tips. For those of you who aren't too familiar with 3D modelling, let me warn you now: the amount of work needed to get some files into a 'ready' format for foam or Pepakura can be insane.
Eating: Recently made up a massive batch of chicken alfredo. A little too much for two people to eat (I always make too much!) so, if anyone's close to the Woodbridge, VA area, come for lunch!
Listening to: Determination (Undertale Official Fan-Remix Album).

Attachments

• pasta.jpg
    pasta.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 298
  • ARGUS Torso WIP.JPG
    ARGUS Torso WIP.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:
^I know what I'm making for dinner now.
[was] Working on: templates for my build, however, I strongly believe that I've been struck by nerve strain or carpal tunnel syndrome in my hand this past week. Being in constant numbing pain is no fun...take care of yourselves!

Listening to: 'Wild Boy' - History

Working on: The removal of my head. Blinding headache, probably due to the weather and fighting traffic this morning. Traffic sucks!!!!
IMG-20160729-01417.jpg

Eating: Just finished a great cup of coffee, 24 oz of pure caffeinated heaven with a touch of French Vanilla flavoring.........forgot the yogurt at home, darn it!!!

Playing: Blast from the past.....Sims 2.......But I lost the key codes for Nightlife and University. Now they are just high-tech coasters.

Working on : house cleaning after being out of town to visit my mom. Working on a commission for Arun from ffx, and moving the brand new 3d printer so I have my sewing table back. Hubby set it up on the first clear space he found.

Eating : grabbing a bowl of cereal.

Listening to : get lucky station on google music.

Working on: class D( audio) power amp for the Noble armor . doing the power calcs and run time calcs ..... I Need to shove enough batts in it to last 24H

SO far 4 18650 cells look about right.

Eating : a granola bar..

Listening to : On top of the world by imagan dragons ..

I'll play.

Working on: Figuring out how to get my Jeep registered in Florida

Eating: Ate the Potato korokke bento I made for lunch. For my first time ever deep-frying, it came out okay

Listening to: "Bald this Way" from TeamFourStar. It always makes me laugh :D

Working on: mil spec optics and other electronic goodies at my "day job"..

Eating : noo food in lab...

Listening to : Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon

Working on: Booster packs for my Centurion Suit.

Eating: Had great dinner last night; Beef&Chicken Lo Mein (No veggies), Egg drop wanton soup and a Beef egg-roll.

Playing: Nothing at this time....too busy w/ everything else in life.

Working on: modding a Old CRT camcorder viewfinder in to a Mini NTSC TV ( for a HMD ! )
Most of the Older BIG VHS shoulder mounted cams of the early 90s are use a Mini CRT ( toob TV) as the eye display...... Its Really just a 9V ish rated com posit Analog NTSC display!

HINT HINT . My marine is getting a TV! http://67.media.tumblr.com/1e631969b270de14b1452257916f633c/tumblr_nvgwgcP6kG1tozk3mo1_1280.jpg

Eating: espresso beans
Playing: Rock the casbah ( lock the taskbar ! )

Working on: pages and spreadsheets for the new catalogue
Eating: just finished some nachos and salsa
play: Does is count as play for working on a transaction to purchase a set of armor? cause it does for me!

Working on: fabric shoe covers for my costume.
Eating: homemade stir-fry
What's Playing: 'Fantastic, Baby' - Big Bang

top gear :love

Working on: raspberry pi to mount on the marine Helm HM HUD....... gotta love compiling Src code...

: EDIT its all done! time to wear it around town.
Eating: cheese stick and a root beer
Playing: halo 5 swat .. gotta keep my skils up !

Working on: Fallout 4 jumpsuit, with custom scratchbuilt foam armor

Eating: I just ate a sausage mcgriddle from McDonald's, with a hashbrown stuck inside it.

Fun: I just listened to Diabolica by Iron Mask the other day, and today I listened to The Future Imperfect by I Fight Dragons.

Working: Queen of the Reef costume for Halloween
Eat: can't with all these zombies infesting our Train of Terror tonight ;)
Play: I finally compiled all the main video footage from Dragon*Con 2016 on YouTube. Right now, the upload is circulating from my Facebook. Lots of 405th dancing, I'll give it that. Nothing was staged other than the Destiny cosplayers. Anyway, if you happen to watch the video, I hope you enjoy it!

Working: Alt colored Deadpool suit. I was going to do the Fallout armor and suit, but plans fell through and I couldn't find a pattern.
IMG_1657.JPG

Eat: I just had a carne asada burrito.

Play: Outrun music, I just downloaded Anti Future by Krang.

Work: Ran out of things to do at work this morning so I made this!
20161111_124253.jpg
My boss wanted to bring a new line of tools in to stock and I thought it would be best to have a display for them. From design to finish was 4 hours.

Eat: Bod key Mixed Berry Crisp Meal Bar, it was okay.

Play: Listening to Andrew Bird - Danse Caribe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back