Would anyone here be willing to help me .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMax

Ok, from the subject you've been able to gather that I am asking for help - - but on what you do not know yet. But I will soon tell you.

In 3 - 2 - 1

When I was doing machinima I had the idea that "When Halo 3 comes out, someone needs to do a 'Goodbye Halo 2' video remembering the memories" - but the "Clan Owner" thought it was a stupid sh***y idea and didn't want to do it. After that, and a messy divorce, I've decided that if I can get the support behind me (people that are helpful, etc) I might try to go on and do it myself.

All in all I think it has a really good premise, and if it's done how my head is envisioning it maybe Bungie.net would even spotlight it.

So I guess the question is, "Would anyone here at mjolnirarmor.com, one of the coolest and bestest places ever be willing to help me do this machinima?" If enough people here say, "Sure, I guess" I will actually tell the whole premise of the idea, but I'm still ironing out some details.

This isn't really a machinima site... we're more into making armor costumes...

Sorry. I can't help. :$ops:

I realize that, I do - - but I figured I'd check here before other total-machinima sites cause 90% of the people that want to help are the 11 year olds that like to scream.

...and everyone needs to take a break from armor making sooner or later.

xalener said:
What do you need?

Only a $450 donation.

Or something much easier, people who wouldn't mind standing around while another guy pans around them and records the footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would, except I do not feel that it the right time to say "goodbye" to Halo 2. It would be like having the funeral before someone died. But that's just me. :dee:

CMax said:
xalener said:
What do you need?

Only a $450 donation.

Or something much easier, people who wouldn't mind standing around while another guy pans around them and records the footage.

$450 why do you need that much for?

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
I would, except I do not feel that it the right time to say "goodbye" to Halo 2. It would be like having the funeral before someone died. But that's just me. :dee:

I wasn't planning on releasing it until the week or so before Halo 3 is out.

link4044 said:
CMax said:
Only a $450 donation.
$450 why do you need that much for?

It was a joke - albeit a bad one.

link- for one of your AR's, and a six month supply of bondo products ;-)

Cmax- I agree w/ SPARTAN+MJOLNIR, would be better as a project after Halo 3 has already come out. If you need some sort of extra then, gimme a PM.

Sigma-LS said:
Cmax- I agree w/ SPARTAN+MJOLNIR, would be better as a project after Halo 3 has already come out.

Yeah - cause once Halo 3 is out it's going to be a breeze to get people to put it down and play Halo 2 again. Wait, no, not play. Stand around for a few hours. I can just see the line of people running up to be a part of that.

That's why it would be filmed now(ish) and released later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back