Would/ could you be a Spartan?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but the spartan III's weren't kidnapped their homes and planets just got obliterated. (sorry i thought i typed something differet the bell rand so i had to go to my next class)

Spartans

Having been in the military, there is something beyond what can be verbally described(pride comes closest but not deep enough) in choosing to put yourself in harms way for the greater good. Rather than being conscripted at an age that you dont understand the full implications of the situation. I wouldnt change that part of my life but I wouldnt force it on the uninformed or the naive.

Harbinger

SPARTAN-053 said:
For people who have jump to the conclusion "yes, me for spartan" I just wanna know if anyone has thought through the process of thinking about what they went through first. Kidnappend, stun batoned, test subgetion etc.
When i start to think about that stuff I become unsure if i would wanna. So im still at a stail mate.but thats just me :Steve:

totaly. i would not go through all that even for all the perks in the world.
like shiny armor

Last edited by a moderator:
COME ON PEOPLE we are all here to make spartan armor are we not? why do we make spartan armor? well to be as close to a real spartan as possible. i would be one... as long as i didnt die as much as i normally do in game.

Ericm said:
Having been in the military, there is something beyond what can be verbally described(pride comes closest but not deep enough) in choosing to put yourself in harms way for the greater good. Rather than being conscripted at an age that you dont understand the full implications of the situation. I wouldnt change that part of my life but I wouldnt force it on the uninformed or the naive.
Harbinger

Agreed, Former service here as well.

Spartan? Pshh! I'd want my brain implanted into 343 Guilty Spark :D Fear my grappling powers!

LoL

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind being a Spartan, but I don't think that I'd be able to handle the training.

MARINES!

If the Spartan program was presented, and I was kidnapped...
You guys have no choice, duh...

I said no for 2 reasons:
1. I would like to keep my sex drive.
2. I want to be an ODST

but as Ares said, once you get kidnapped, you have no choice :|

to be honest, id rather go for either the marines or even an odst regiment, anyday, sure id be human and not some cybernetically and surgically enhanced killing machine, but hey for those of you who have completed halo 3, you know that all the master chief got as thanks was to be put back into cryo inside the debris of a unsc frigate millions of light years from the nearest planet, thanks but no thanks!
ill stick to being meat for the grinded, at least when i get ripped in half by a brute it will be on good ol earth! ;-)

sadadd said:
to be honest, id rather go for either the marines or even an odst regiment, anyday, sure id be human and not some cybernetically and surgically enhanced killing machine, but hey for those of you who have completed halo 3, you know that all the master chief got as thanks was to be put back into cryo inside the debris of a unsc frigate millions of light years from the nearest planet, thanks but no thanks!
ill stick to being meat for the grinded, at least when i get ripped in half by a brute it will be on good ol earth! ;-)

if uve beaten it on legendary, you would know that he isnt THAT far from a planet...

if i couldn't be a spartan i would rather be an ODST, their helmets are way more sick than spartans unless im a Spartan weraing an ODST helmet =]

no

2 reasons...spartans need a VERY high fitness...i dont have that kinda fitness

and......spartans are taller than me lol

id want to be a marine

oorah!!!

i said no cuz:

1. I'm too old (as are all of us...unless your six)

2. i definitely don't have the physique for it. I'm tall but I've got broad shoulders which makes me lanky as hell

3. i wouldn't like blindly following orders (i.e. killing rebels who didn't want to join the unsc and bringing back their leader for 'interrogation')

4. to know what its really like (at my guess/according to the books) you would have to play it on legendary with all the skulls on and with actual intelligence not AI. eg: (spoiler on the book first strike) "he knelt next to grace. her bio signs had flat-lined. he tried to roll her upright-but there was no need. the detonations he had heard while wrestling the first brute had been three of their high velocity grenades... which had blown grace's mid section apart." (by the way grace was a fully trained spartan)

5. the augmentation process is extremely painful!

6. you wouldn't get to rest.... ever!!!! six hours sleep here and there if even.

7. the augmentation process and the stress of being constantly at war seriously diminish your life span. not to mention you might find yourself looking at bits of your brain (damn jackal snipers).

8. and last but not least, i like the grunts too much, i wouldn't be able to stop laughing at what they say. (i cry laughing every time one comes at me with the two grenades, "WAAAH! WIGAWIGAWAAAAAH! HOO!! HAAAA!! HEEYAAA!! WHIDJAAAH!!! WEEEEHAA!!!":lol: :lol: ) ( or if you have the IWHBYD skull active http://www.4shared.com/file/26887752/a7cdc2cb/FlipYap.html )

I would be a spartan, but if I was given the opritunity to be a stormtrooper, then I would take it, the white glossy armor attracts me, I'd just tell vadar the blow the crap out of earth with the deathstar then all the spartans will die :/

But then again masterchief's spartan armor is good too, so i like both.

But then if I could be optimus prime....dont get me started.

Twisting_Neather said:
If I had that chance I would be proud to serve my planet. Of course the sweet armor would bee a nice perk. ;-)
Then again do I relly want to loose my sexdrive? o_O
That was only one of the risk.

Ya but after you do save the world, you get hosted in parties and parades and all the girls of the world would kill to date a world saving spartan/trooper/thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back