• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzY CH13F

just made this quickly for myspace and i say it looks very impressive to me, so what do you guys think?
newmyspacecopy.jpg

i see someone already put a no there. well since you decided to vote no would you be a critic and tell me why? im not being arguementative just i would like to know what i could change or improve instead of just putting no. period. its helping the community help themselves.

I'm just not feeling the white ghost-like swipe things.
It seems like the artist was missing stuff for the whole composition, so he just covered it up. But why not cut the top off then? And I could see it being fog o' war, but then it would be more transparent and the edges less sharp, like over the middle of the picture, where the background can be seen.

not making the picture so high or more background would go way further, then it would be excellent.

well i can understand why you don't like it being so long but truth is i just wanted it to fit on my myspace profile so i had to make it long enough so it would cover up the profile properly but it didn't work out that well as it compressed abit and i forgot to take the white border off because the pallet is set to black and i used black t osee what i was doing for the brushes so the white border served as my canvas guide. the white brush strokes are from a brush pack called ice. they are like ice crystals basically and yeah. i thought they looked nice compared to my other brush sets lol. thanks for the criticisms they will help me develope of pieces later on.

well i was gonna design a series of posters like this that can be lined up and put together but spaced out if you know what i mean. but yeah. if i can find a company that can print things like that then im set =] my room will look more like a halo universe cs there is nothig there at all maybe a halo pelican from ages ago but its multi coloured and stuff lol.

don't flame me for this but i found this on ebay.
like the 3 panel one but an assortment of different images on the poster.

halosun3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back