wow this is NOT GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

guys i think the guys the r spawning this site has hacked it with a blackhole Toolkit website 21.
Untitled-11.jpg

there useing java to get it in

getting malware decections from avast on everypage i search through on here..this really isnt good :/

405thtrouble.jpg

im guessing theres no Moderators on..? :(
this is hitting me on every page i navigate to.....ugh..

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the message when i was reading this topic. I'll pass it through to the admins.

I just got the message when i was reading this topic. I'll pass it through to the admins.

thanks much im being prompted to not even navigate the site at all,
pageprob.jpg

hopefully this gets cleaned up quickly :/

thank you mods/admins

haha... I think you guys are just seeing things. I got Microsoft Security Essentials and Viper running an active search and they dont see anyting yet... :p

on a serious note, that sucks though, someone useing this site to launch virus attacks from that is. Hope you guys computers are all right.

chris

haha... I think you guys are just seeing things. I got Microsoft Security Essentials and Viper running an active search and they dont see anyting yet... :p

on a serious note, that sucks though, someone useing this site to launch virus attacks from that is. Hope you guys computers are all right.

chris

Not seeing anything either with MSE.

yeah, I'm using Symantec endpoint, and im getting notifications about a blackhole as well, this needs to be taken care of. Most of us probably aren't in any danger because of anti-virus/malware programs, but this is still an issue that needs to be dealt with haste.

chris

i think making a statement like thats a bit uncalled for..i dunno why several ppl at a time would have the same issue on this site
not trying to be conflicting im just not sure your first statement was the most appropriate thing to say, especially on account that ive clearly got an image stating that the 405th website contains content from usbbasedfoursquare.pro..
so just be a little more respectful and/or choose better use of words towards a situation as this, be thankful at least its not affecting you, because i cant navigate to a page witout a red screen flying up in my face, and several members OTHER than me are having similar issues

and guys, hopefully the admins will get this dealt with promptly
as im sure theyre aware and working on resolving the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back