WTF..Is this a SPARTAN-III logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEN B023

Jr Member
There is a SPARTAN patch included in the legendary/limited edition packages. I believe it's a SPARTAN-III patch. There is no concept art I have seen to confirm this. It is exactly like the SPARTAN-II logo except instead of the circle above the eagle's head...it's a star.

Can anyone confirm in anyway what it is exactly? I tried going along Ghost of Onyx and looking but to no avail.

Reason I ask is I have a friend drawing up a tattoo for me using this image and want to make sure its correct(SPARTAN-III)

thanks

SPARTAN-II
34s3wcy.jpg

REACH
2ccniac.jpg

it says in the description that it's an embroidered SPARTAN-II patch.

Still would be a beast tattoo though :)

that's just it...on bungies website for the explanations of the contents its just listed as "other" pretty much with no real description. If an official source says it is...then it is, I am just curious on the change then.

thanks in advance

that's just it...on bungies website for the explanations of the contents its just listed as "other" pretty much with no real description. If an official source says it is...then it is, I am just curious on the change then.

thanks in advance
yeah on gamestop.com (i think) they said it's a spartan II patch. Personally, i like the one with the marathon logo as oppose to the star, but thats just me :)

i think i found the "chevron" logo and all it is ...is the rank for a soldier of the UNSC..so perhaps a rank of a Spartan also.

But so far all i get are dead ends to this question. Perhaps someone can get through to some one on waypoint or on the bungie staff in some other fashion, but i am only a member here for anything Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back