Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot (211).png
    Screenshot (211).png
    604.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Wow that looks incredible!

Sorry if I’m just not seeing it when I go through the thread, but did you do a silver base coat and then scrape off the green to create scratches? Or did you just paint it over the green?

edit:
Also, what’d you use to make the under-suit?

This is by far my favorite Master Chief cosplay to this date! The proportions look game accurate, the armor is weathered to make it look like actual armor and not plastic, and you got the Tech-Suit to look amazing! Cant wait to make my own and I hope I can make it look as great as yours!!

Wow that looks incredible!

Sorry if I’m just not seeing it when I go through the thread, but did you do a silver base coat and then scrape off the green to create scratches? Or did you just paint it over the green?

edit:
Also, what’d you use to make the under-suit?
The silver is applied on top of the green The under-suit is latex glued on top of a morph suit.
This is by far my favorite Master Chief cosplay to this date! The proportions look game accurate, the armor is weathered to make it look like actual armor and not plastic, and you got the Tech-Suit to look amazing! Cant wait to make my own and I hope I can make it look as great as yours!!
Thank you. I had to rush a lot of the fine details but it still ended up looking fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back