Yay for new TV's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeonyx said:
Halo 3 looks AMAZING on my new tv that I got yesterday!! I got a 50 inch Samsung series 6 DLP HDTV!!! Finally 1080p, my old tv was a 52 inch pro-jo with 720p. It looks freaking sweet!!!! Just had to share!

Can you tell the difference between 720p and 1080p/i ?

I've got about 650 to spend on tv right now. I used to have a Samsung 42" 1080i lcd before it was stolen, and am trying to see if the difference between 720 and 1080 is a noticeable difference, I'm not too worried on the size. I like the giant tvs but 42 was big for me, and the 32s dont bother me much. Just wondering about the resolution, I remember H3 looking so beautiful in full res 1080i.

Last edited by a moderator:
LastSpartan said:
I bought a 30" for 600$ at Costco

:D
Here in the US, a 600 dollar TV at a normal store would be 37-42 inches. Depending on what brand and where you buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not even going to bother saying what tv I have or what size it is. But I'll let you know that most of the times i can't read all the player names in the pre-game lobby.
I also can't read most of the subtitles in 360 games.

I get so dye-pressed every time I go to my bank.. They have one of these shoved into a wall playing lame bank advertisements all day..
http://www.lcdtvbuyingguide.com/nec-mitsub...-lcd4000bk.html

I prefer sitting up close to my LCD screen, the higher the resolution, usually the smaller the text and GUI.

Well... since we're showing off our TVs... I have a 50inch Bravia for games and a toshiba DLP projector for films. The projector is great, it comes in handy for prop making, you can use it to project bits of armour onto yourself to work out sizing and scales, really handy for making up 1 to 1 stencils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back