yes this is a nother visor post

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvb18

need help with visor wer can i get transparent paint and how do i use it cuz a guy sed to must put normol paint on the transparent paint after plz reply im all most done with my armor and i need to paint visor need it all don by the 20th of Oct

rvb24 said:
need help with visor wer can i get transparent paint and how do i use it cuz a guy sed to must put normol paint on the transparent paint after plz reply im all most done with my armor and i need to paint visor need it all don by the 20th of Oct
Well the cheapest thing you can do is go buy a 2 liter soft drink. Make sure the bottle is clear. Once finished drinking it wash out the plastic bottle and cut out a visor shaped piece. Glue some gold tint, you can find at hobby lobby, onto the visor then glue it to the helmet. Voila! You are finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok first off iv done the 2liter bottle trick i cant get gold tint ok some one told me it was even ilegal im asking if theres a sethro pain or somethin that look like it but is cheaper ok

i know but i was looking for car window tint and i dont live any were near a hobby lobby ok have not ben to one for months so is there any thing els u guy got in thos helmets of yours?

OK I understand. I believe I heard someone say the they did the bottle trick without the tint. They just got like a colored bottle. And a yellow highliter and colored it. I do not know what to do. Sorry.

thx any way dude i think there mountan dew code red or some **** that has oragane colored bottle il look at it

RVB24, are you foreign by any chance... I am not flaming you by any means, but it is hard to read your post and understand what you truly mean.

Do you have the ability to get online and purchase one from the internet? If you do, then you can find one easily online and purchase what you need...

Gold tint is not illeagal to own, its illegal to put on the windows of a vehicle that is registered in most states. Show cars use gold tint ( I would never put it on any of my cars), but then again show cars are not always driven on the street. Most everything you need you can purchase online.... Can you not purchase items you need online? If you do not have the ability to purchase things online, I suggest maybe you get a phone book, and call a motorcycle dealership and ask someone there about purchasing a gold visor...

As for see through paint, you will have a very hard time finding something inexpensive to paint the visor made of any material gold reflective and still be able to see through it...

Its hard to answer a specific question without specific details... and if you need a general answer, there are stickies for this...

EDIT: If you need to purchase window tint online, you can serach for it (try google), and I know I have even seen someone post a link to purchase online (check the other visor threads)...

ok and yes i can get my mom to buy sum stuff for me online but how much will it cost for gold tint i need to get some fast cuz i got like 9 days to be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back