Yet another WIP (Khorne Berserker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! I missed the last update, it's looking ace man and it will look even better after you add all of the spiky bits and chains to it! That is of course if you are still making a Chaos marine and not a regular one.

Yeah Darkrider, I'm still going chaos. I'll probably run over to my local costume/art supplies/random cr4p store in the next couple weeks when I a: get paid and b: dont need more bondo/resin/glass/whatever and pick up foam and chains and whatnot for all that. Now if everyone will excuse me, I have another coat of resin to apply to my arms-I MEAN my armor. (any tips for NOT coating my arms?)

Edit: here are some pics. (out of brushes so I cant finish glassing the shoulders but depending on how long it takes for the resin to dry I might bondo it today)

image3.jpg

Shoulders on their various sticks to dry

image4.jpg

Helm on its special drying rack! (tomato cage thing)

image2.jpg

I suck at glassing lol

Attachments

• image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 113
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 105
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 108
I dont feel good about adding to posts where i have pics, but if i absolutely have to (ie a mod tells me to) I will.

ANYWAY!
I've gotten so distracted with obscurus-crusade that i forgot to update here too! Since my last post, I have pep'd a bolter, both boots, and the back of the torso. I also tried bondo for the first time today and learned something through sheer stupidity: GLOVES ARE NOT GOOD TOOLS TO APPLY BONDO WITH. Anywho, I'll take pics of this weeks work over the weekend and post them since im on spring break right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back