Yodajammies Cnc Mk Vi Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yodajammies said:
I don't live in LA. :(

If I could get a job at a prop co, I would be gone so fast you'd see a dust outline of where I used to be standing.

Well you can at least make a portfollio, and to Stan Winston Studios. Nowadays Hollywood wants their work done cheap so they often look for workers outside of Hollywood with good skill. You can e-mail your concepts and then they can pay you for your work.

Last edited by a moderator:
this shall be epic!.....by the way any chance i could get the cnc file for the BR? i have access to a cnc machine. although it uses master cam x. i'd be willing to pay for it.

I didn't model the BR. I believe I got the file from WMHunter, so you may want to drop him a line.

A bit of advice, don't mill it as a left and right side assembly. Go ahead and cut up the model into several different pieces to mill then assemble.

So it's been a while since I've updated, I guess it's time to post up a bit more.

Here is the cod assembly. Still needs paint detailing, but I'm sure you get the idea.

108_4210.jpg

108_4213.jpg

108_4214.jpg

108_4215.jpg

Dude insane! You cant really get faults with this technique, nice details, i luv it!

Thanks RD, I really have to get a better camera. These pictures kinda suck.

And any error that is introduced to these models can be blamed on my lousy molding skills. I've found that I'm rather chinsy with my silicone application, and I really need to get a hold of that mold making book Thorsili is always talking about.

I'm guessing he's talking about the same book I own, along with the majority of sculptors in the world. :> I'll see if I can get a pic later.

XxK1LLR0YxX said:
Is it just me that has it say bandwidth exceeded on all the photos? I want to see the epicness

I cant see the pics?????? please fix!!!

Sorry guys. Halloween really blew up my photobucket account. They should all be back up by the 7th. I"m in the process of migrating all my photos to flickr.

Yodajammies said:
Sorry guys. Halloween really blew up my photobucket account. They should all be back up by the 7th. I"m in the process of migrating all my photos to flickr.

YESSSS ONLY 3 MORE DAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back