you could use this as a turrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warmonger said:
Ive been into airsoft since i was ten and own 15 different weapons all over $150
YOU NO CALL ME NOOB :evil:
I'm sorry, we don't talk like Neanderthals anymore.
An airsoft NEWB is someone who thinks there god because they're rich. Skill is all that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xcaliber is the company that makes the Vulcans.
If you guys would like to buy other guns, contact me and I can provide you with some of the best sites on the net.
XCailber's work is custom, which means it is extremely expensive. Stock guns are cheaper.
But yeah, a few simple mods and a Halo airsoft gun. What about your 'Hog?

Yeah, their custom. A TM (Tokyo Mauri) or a CA (Classic Army) will run you $300-$400. Try for a Springer gun if your doing a Halo weapon, their very tough and reliable. Plus they are VERY cheap.

that could be the turret gun for halo 3 but couldnt be the warthog turret because it is a triple barreled machine gun so it couldnt be

John-117 said:
that could be the turret gun for halo 3 but couldnt be the warthog turret because it is a triple barreled machine gun so it couldnt be
Please rephrase that because I would love to help you but I can't understand it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found some other pics to show you guys different angles of this gun, just incase you were wondering.

M134A2P3Logo.jpg

MVC-bp1F.JPG

url]

FullPak2.JPG

I've seen vids of it. It's damn sick. I could show you guys the guy who made his own chaingun, too.

Isn't is a big smaller than the Halo 3 chain gun? :Steve:
And yeah, it is VERY expensive.
I could buy 3 sets of armor for what that thing costs, and I'd still have to mod it to make it look Halo-esque

The Halo 3 chaingun's design is not complicated at all, it could easily be made, well, an nonfiring one.
But making an airsoft one would be difficult and more expensive.

An Airsoft one is not worth it. A prop one would run you roughly US $100. Pretty cheap, eh?

Well im going to make a prop one for my warthog just so i can drive it to conventions but i would like to have one that fires airsoft or better yet paintballs just to scare the crap out of people ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back