Your Halo Youtube Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go first:
My buddy made a video about the M90/M45 shotgun and I am in it in my armor showing off the shotguns and doing live fire in armor!
This is cool,
And cool idea for a thread. I really enjoy watching fan films.

We have a couple videos we’ve made with my kids armor. Their armors not completed yet. So we’re just messin around. Once they are we have some big plans!
Halo Warmaster cosplay costume Teaser Real Life Spartan
Halo Warmaster Cosplay Costume Teaser 2

Last edited:
This is cool,
And cool idea for a thread. I really enjoy watching fan films.

We have a couple videos we’ve made with my kids armor. They’re armors not completed yet. So we’re just messin around. Once they are we have some big plans!
Halo Warmaster cosplay costume Teaser Real Life Spartan
Halo Warmaster Cosplay Costume Teaser 2
Excellent detail in that armor! Love the weathering! Also I don't have any kids, but I think they are honestly incapable of going more than an hour without fortnite dancing lol.

Excellent detail in that armor! Love the weathering! Also I don't have any kids, but I think they are honestly incapable of going more than an hour without fortnite dancing lol.
Thanks! Haha yep the fortnite plague! At least they’ll still play Halo with their old man every now and then.

Still kind of bummed your buddy debunked my Halo shotty lol.
Yea, a lot of Halo's UNSC weapons and vehicles are just... silly... How do you fit 60 rounds of 7.62mm NATO into a small box magazine? Why is it the distant DISTANT future and they use open topped troop carriers? Why is the scorpion tank... just... ugh... don't get me started on that thing.

I've got a video of me riding the ghost at our local peninsula. Wish there were more people out the day I rode, but of course the weather had to turn to crud.
You did a beautiful job with that build! I see you posted everywhere! It's incredible!

I'll go first:
My buddy made a video about the M90/M45 shotgun and I am in it in my armor showing off the shotguns and doing live fire in armor!

Can we talk about your friend's lack of trigger discipline JUST PRIOR TO PREACHING "SAFE FIREARM HANDLING" around the 9 minute mark? C'mon, dude.

Screenshot_20190404-155905.png

Well we finally made a new video with the Deadeye armor set!! Here it is. Disregard the cut off ending. This was just a test run of Lumafusion on my iPhone 5:oops:And that was the breaking point haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back