Your identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Spartan M21 (I have seven letters in each of my names, so 7x3 equals 21)

Spartan-121 said:
Figure this is as good as any other place to show this. Spent the last three hours working on it.

[attachment=1070:spartan_emblem.GIF]

Demonstro Impossible is Latin for "to prove the impossible" which is what Kurt said in Ghosts of Onyx is what Spartans commonly do; the rest I got from the other books.

Sorry the nerdy Latin student in me must speak, demonstro means I prove and impossible isn't Latin. It should be demonstrare impossibile. I'm sorry, I am really nerdy. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Grunt. Spartan G04 (if you replace the 4 with an A (or look at the 4 sideways) its kinda my gamertag initals..so lol.)

i'm telling you my true name and all that stuff...

here goes....

My name is Matti Aapeli Maalismaa, im 13,98 years old,haircolor is between gold and copper.I have olive green eyes.And very long nails.I was born in Rovaniemi, my hometown , 2.3 in 1994(if someone didn't know, 23 is number of bad luck.i've born on 2.3(23)and if you add 1+9+9+4 eguals 23.so i am spawn of bad luck.when i nocticed this, i slipped on rocks and exploded our shower). The day I borned was said to be very cold day(about -35 celsius), sky was clear , so I'm born under the northern lights.(for some strange twist of fate, I have better resist against different temperatures,+ or -, no care)I like Metal music, and i'm believing on Finland's only and true gods , wich will raid on northern skies for ever.I haven't never got a girlfriend, and goin' on this path i have chosen, i guess i will never have such.(I AM NOT GAY, IF SOMEONE SAYS THAT, I WILL COME AND TEAR HIS GUTS OUT AND MAKE SAUSAGES OUT OF THEM)I love nights and dark(and cold), i hate sunlight.
I have long, about 30 cm long hair,im about 1,75 centimeters long.My blood is dark red.My parents have divorced, wich makes my life very hard(because my mom and dad have new partners, they both are such idiots)I hate my brothers, who hate me in exchange.I haven't got lots of friends, most are from this site.I pick my nose often.I hate Rap music, people who listen it, and people who are some sort of hippies or listen hiphop.I wear always black clothes, my leather jacket and black jeans.I like pepsi more than nuka..sorry coca cola.This is me.

thanks and sorry

Keegan said:
SPARTAN Keegan-105
or if we have letters...
SPARTAN Keegan-ISK

hey did you see a guy named T4QAZOLE?? cuz i swear i saw you today but anyway thats me :D add me!!

Keegan said:
Hey I think I do know that name! I'll add you when I get back on Live

what is your name on live...is it really keegan? cuz someone wants to be my friend..i forgot the name but let me know its you so we can play live 2gether

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back