Your identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier K98

and in an alternate universe, which just happens to have big rings and some rude aliens... im John 117 :p

Live Gamertag : No Mercy Joe

Halo 3 Name and Service tag : No Mercy Joe - H20

I'm usually on the new Heroic Map Pack now , if you see me , give me a ri..err..bu..err...friend invite?

-Joe

Elite Weyland-76 (Weyland W76), at your service.

Most commonly seen in the SoaH Irregulars group with SPARTAN Boris-04 (Boris B04), SPARTAN Kentacy-27 (Hypo K27) and Elite XRay-31 (Raptorian X31).

NoMercyJoe said:
Live Gamertag : No Mercy Joe

Halo 3 Name and Service tag : No Mercy Joe - H20

I'm usually on the new Heroic Map Pack now , if you see me , give me a ri..err..bu..err...friend invite?

-Joe

hey i swear ive seen your service tag on big team battle..you remember K51 by any chance?
I remember talking to you and we would cover each others backs when in the heat of battle...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Spartan K-44.

People like making fun of my intentionally n00by-sounding GT, and I don't really feel like giving it out until later. Like....summer, maybe. When I have my Pepa helmet done.

Queen said:
I'm Spartan K-44.

People like making fun of my intentionally n00by-sounding GT, and I don't really feel like giving it out until later. Like....summer, maybe. When I have my Pepa helmet done.

and ive noticed a nameby Kalikey...does that ring a bell around here? because i dont know who it is and need to find out..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back