Youtube show ZURROK vII: Planet REACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2535 ZURROK/Jack, rouge Spartan of the UNSC, Created the Project Team ZURROK vII on Planet REACH. The point of the Project was to take in other Rouge Spartan IIs and other military people with skill to train them to become even better. After these “vIIs” were trained they would go on missions for pay. The project grew fast. In 2535 people were already being recruited for the Project. In 2536 The Teams A.I. Doll Face was created by Bryce/SilversawJack.

4790345270_2003731b04_m.jpg

Zurrok did have his doubts about the Project. He knew the UNSC was taking much interest in his project. He didn’t think he would ever be left alone. In 2536 the ONI started asking questions about the Project and their A.I. Zurrok wouldn’t tell them anything, just that his new Spartans would ALWAYS get the job done. Later in that same year Bryce/SilversawJack created more Complicated Simulations for the team. (The Simulations are also known as season one of the ZURROK vII: The Wait for REACH show YouTube.) None of them took the simulations seriously. They didn’t need or want a simulation, they wanted a mission.

In 2537 it became obvious that Trevor/ZOMBIEFRENZY had an odd unspoken love growing with the Teams A.I. Doll Face. In that year Zurrok and SilversawJack were informed that rebels to the UNSC might be looking in on their Projects. Even though the Covenant threats were growing, there were still people out there that thought they could do a better job. People that tried to replicate the Spartans Armor and use it against the Covenant and the UNSC.

Jack knew these Rebels would create a problem. So Jack, Bryce, and the Teams A.I. Doll Face started coming up with Plans to get rid of these rebels. The rebels were also looking for Forerunner artifacts to use as weapons against the UNSC. The Rebels wanted revenge against the UNSC for not saving their home planets. The rebels thought if they could get a hold of the Forerunner artifacts that they could trade them in to the covenant for their freedom. Jack knew this was a lie and the Covenant would take the Holy Relics and Kill the rebels.

Either way Jack was going to kill these Rebels for Betraying the UNSC. In 2538 Team ZURROK vII will launch “Project Humanity” against these Rebels to ensure that the UNSC is protected. This is going to be one mission where The Team couldn’t care less if they were being paid. No one Betrays Humanity!

Project Humanity will launch in 2538. Long live UNSC!

4798572220_3f194f215d_m.jpg
The Halo Reach youtube show will start in Fall 2010

This video is an Interview I had with the newcast member taylor. Ill be posting more videos showing the Progress of our show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another update We have a Floor Plan for the first set In the show. It will be Made in Forge World.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20958879@N08/sets/72157624655724340/

I will be Adding more photos to the Album as I finish more detailed drawings and Have more progress.

Heres a Link to our Youtube Channel where you can watch our progress. All the episodes that say SHOW UPDATE is about the show. The otheres are stupid things we do or my armor updates.... Mind the Language

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGothFather1

So We decided to Rewrite the History. The Script for the first 2 episodes have been written. Right now we are just waiting for the new armor and maps to come out to use in our show. Im hoping we will have everything by the end of November. We were hoping to launch on Halloween but for writing and equipment reasons we had to push it back to November. should have photos of the sets and photos of the characters soon. For now here is the new and final History below.

http://teamzurrokvii.moonfruit.com/#/the-fiction-history/4542223209

We Shoot the show this weekend. Should be up my next week I hope.
Heres somthing to watch. I pray to god the show is better than this trailer i Made hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back