Status
Not open for further replies.
more reference :D
helmetbase.jpg

Attachments

• helmetbase.jpg
    helmetbase.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 185
For some reason, I cant open most of the files. I have also never been good with rar files. Do you have them as separate obj files?

Finally I made this with JewWario :D a lot of thanks to him who make the 3D model, then I unfolded it

285238_1932581963664_1515721002_31801177_1812646_n.jpg

if anyone want it, just pm me :)

Two things...... Do you mean JewWario as in Blistered Thumbs JewWario??????

And also, the idea with this one is to cut out foam pieces to cover the paper, or how exactly does it work?

Two things...... Do you mean JewWario as in Blistered Thumbs JewWario??????

And also, the idea with this one is to cut out foam pieces to cover the paper, or how exactly does it work?

The concept here is your are using the pattern to cut out foam pieces(in this case craft foam, not foam mats), which you will put together in the same manner you would put together a normal pep file, in this case that would be hot gluing the pieces together with connector strips on the inside.

The concept here is your are using the pattern to cut out foam pieces(in this case craft foam, not foam mats), which you will put together in the same manner you would put together a normal pep file, in this case that would be hot gluing the pieces together with connector strips on the inside.

bullseye, that's the how use pepakura for foam build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back