Zombie's..hayabusa Chest..armor Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
volkov said:
wow.. amazing work.. again! Can't wait till the rest is done

thanks you always have been behind me with your support...

l_207c28eeeb6864ecb6c363fcb03ef5b1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I must admit, it certainly has that "elitey goodness"...if only everyone could see all the details that the camera just can't pick up! What's with the COG shirt, eh? Mixing titles, now are we?

Friendly said:
Oh, crap. Looks good, but now that I look back at the reference pictures, it appears to me that the Hayabusa chest permutation pep file is a little off. Just a little.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?automodu...=si&img=734
hoho! I was just looking at that same picture and I thought the same. I can't quite place my finger on it, but something is off on the model.

By the way,
joker.gif
the Joker likes your work a lot. And he thinks this should be moved to the elite section.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
hoho! I was just looking at that smae picture and I thought the same. I can't quite place my finger on it, but something is off on the model.

The things that go off to the side of the "V" shape in the chest are too low on the file.

Friendly said:
The things that go off to the side of the "V" shape in the chest are too low on the file.
Aha! You are right. They should be where the curve of both sides of the "V". So they are too low, hmmm, how does one fix this?

se7enheads said:
Dude, I must admit, it certainly has that "elitey goodness"...if only everyone could see all the details that the camera just can't pick up! What's with the COG shirt, eh? Mixing titles, now are we?

actually it's a sign "or hint" on where my cog tags are.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Aha! You are right. They should be where the curve of both sides of the "V". So they are too low, hmmm, how does one fix this?

I actually placed them lower to help bring more attention to the top of the chest. by lowering the straps it seemed to blend in more with the lower half of the chest...I took the refrence and made it more appealing to me. :D

sorry for the double post but this is an update. I finshed the first hand plate while waiting for the mudd to cure on the back armor.. I think I will finsh the cqb shoulder next.

l_a22de2ea8e0ef41fec3e763307824d86.jpg

flash took away from the black.

l_c30dc956e000101ed60631e3f88fb8ac.jpg

scaleto my hand.

i hunt zombies said:
sorry for the double post but this is an
l_c30dc956e000101ed60631e3f88fb8ac.jpg

scaleto my hand.

Woah, dude...

That's a really nice ring. :p

Love the busa chest, nice paint on the handplates.

i hunt zombies said:
thanks you always have been behind me with your support...

l_207c28eeeb6864ecb6c363fcb03ef5b1.jpg

well, your armor does look incredible, and you have a nack for being the first person to do a particular model to completetion, and then doing it really really well. I can't wait to see more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back