405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sorry to the UK guys for turning up late but as it was when I finally got online (7.30pm-ish) nobody was playing anyway. Maybe I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow afternoon.

I've been on pretty much all day, but my stupid internet kept timing out. I'll be on again later, after I go out to eat.
And Imagonnagetyou, I was the only person left out :(

Drakku said:
I'm by myself in Forge, CST kinda broke up. A lot will be back on later.

If anyone cares to join me, bam. :p

Hey drakku I'll be on here in a bit...about an hour

Last edited by a moderator:
ImaGonnaGetYou said:
It was a good start, and it was fun while it lasted, but if today is anything to go on, there isn't much of a future for this idea.

Quitter never wins. ;)

Thing is that even if only some of you actually followed through with playing today, it's still more successful than every other attempt to do this.

We're going to keep trying until it sticks. Chin up.

Yea, we just combined anyone who was online to one party. we played a bit of matchmaking and I suggested we have a 2 team forge off. my team finished ours, but the other team, all but drakku, had to leave. so I guess it didnt go as well as planned. Someone from our games will make a thread and such with the link to a few vids and some pics from it. long post concluded.

Well, I'm going on right now and will be on for a bit. If anyone wants to play send an invite to CYCLONES6. I cant guarantee if I will be able to play with my bad internet, but I'll try.

Widman2013 said:
Yea, we just combined anyone who was online to one party. we played a bit of matchmaking and I suggested we have a 2 team forge off. my team finished ours, but the other team, all but drakku, had to leave. so I guess it didnt go as well as planned. Someone from our games will make a thread and such with the link to a few vids and some pics from it. long post concluded.
Ive got the map we made. Irandis was going to post the videos/pictures.

We all worked together to make a great map, when we were trying to merge something, I accidently ended the game. But thank the lord for Widman he saved it not to long before that. Its a netrual assault map, and we all though it was really cool. http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserCont...fileid=75760451
Thats the link to "SandBomber".

Enjoy.

PS, I think today was a successful day, as far as game night goes.

Not a SINGLE person from UK came online last night.
In the end I just joined Keegan and ended up playing with Drakku and Kevin.
I didn't actually PLAY with them. I went into forge. Then got red lights.
In the end I was just on the dashboard chatting to them.
I guess this party was somewhat successful, My party failed because nobody even came online...
Still, I'm hoping things go better today.
If anyone actually remembers to come online.

The Stig said:
Not a SINGLE person from UK came online last night.
In the end I just joined Keegan and ended up playing with Drakku and Kevin.
I didn't actually PLAY with them. I went into forge. Then got red lights.
In the end I was just on the dashboard chatting to them.
I guess this party was somewhat successful, My party failed because nobody even came online...
Still, I'm hoping things go better today.
If anyone actually remembers to come online.

RedTogusa said:
Yeah, sorry to the UK guys for turning up late but as it was when I finally got online (7.30pm-ish) nobody was playing anyway. Maybe I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow afternoon.

As I said, I was online but no one else was. When I got online you were playing left 4 dead and I didn't want to bother you.
I had already said I wasn't going to be on until 6 or 7ish anyway so I held up my end of the bargin.
Sorry it all went to pot. I can't make it online today and I'm away next weekend but I'll try my best to be there the one after.

RedTogusa said:
As I said, I was online but no one else was. When I got online you were playing left 4 dead and I didn't want to bother you.
I had already said I wasn't going to be on until 6 or 7ish anyway so I held up my end of the bargin.
Sorry it all went to pot. I can't make it online today and I'm away next weekend but I'll try my best to be there the one after.
Makes sense, message me next time. I was only playing left4dead because nobody was on Halo.

I guess whenever you go into action on Halo your 360 overheats or something. Nevertheless that sucks. Hope we can have a few good games today. I wasn't on yesterday because I was getting some pictures of Rube's helmet and I was hanging out with some friends.

I was 10 minutes late trying to fix my xbox.
So I got on.
Only members online were ImaGonnaGetYou, xxFemaleSpartanxx, and II BLiiITZER II.
Me and ImaGonnaGetYou were the only people there.
After 20 minutes of constant invite spamming the other 2 who were in custom games they finally joined.
We played 1 or 2 matchmaking games until the others joined.
Blitzers microphone started making some really annoying noise so I muted him, and yes I did say WHY I muted him but it seems some people are just far too unintelligent to realise that. He got all bitchy about "How he stood up for me" after I unmuted him, And I had no idea what the hell he was talking about.
In the end Blitzer and FemaleSpartan pissed off and done their own thing. Playing some demo.
Kevin discovered a new mod from his friend who joined the party. So he left to go mod CoD.
Aswell as his friend.
After that it was me and someone called "Fabror Jonte" or something, Who claimed to be from the 405th.
Overall the only 2 remaining people who were actually WILLING to play Halo were me and Fabror.

Mission failed due to people having better things to do like playing F*cking Castle Crashers.

I haven't read the 7 other pages, but I'm in for a game. It would be nice a game between canadians ^^

GT : LastSpartan Qc
Timezone : Est

This post will be very long. JK :D

Saturday was, in my opinion, a good game day. We played many matches and had a forge-off! The map is a neutral assualt map called Sandbomb, look for it in keegans file share, AND we got the Vidmaster Annual!

Alright here are just some off the screenshots I took of the matches:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Screensh...?player=Irandis

Also we have all videos saved here as well:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/FileShar...amertag=Irandis

To Keegan: i'm pressed for time right know so I will post the forge video and screenshots soon.

To all that came thankyou for making saturday a great gameday! :D :D :D

Overall it was a very fun time. My favorite, and maybe keegans favorite too, was the BTS. Big Team Swat. that was so hectic. 8v8 swat on Last Resort. that was a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back