405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
what time is the whole shindig starting? hopefully not tonight or tomorrow morning, but just send me an invite or something, friend requests all around, the whole thing.

Message to party 6. UK.
My Xbox has been repaired, Many thanks to my mothers collection of towells.
I've sent you all friend requests.
Accept, and I'll see you around.
I got a date tommorow, Then meeting up with the same girl later to have a few drinks.
So tommorow may be a problem.
I'm around sunday, Morning til end.
Let me know.

Added Warhead9705 to Party 4 , Central US Overflow. No more room left in the East Coast parties, and it's too late to start a new party. Mind the time difference.

And that's going to wrap up scheduling for this week's 405th Community Game Night. I can't accept any more sign up's for the official roster.

Have fun everybody, sign up for next week's event starts on Monday.

-Sean

Hey if I'm not there in time someone from my party can text me and I will reply saying when I can get on.

*Phone number removed - The Mods

Just say its "whoever" from the 405th

Last edited by a moderator:
CENTRAL TIME ZONE GROUP ONE, WE'RE STARTING AT 12:30PM. Kthx.

Eradicator, I can text you, but I would take your number off the internets, if you know what I mean.
I've written it down.

If the EST people see this, I might not be on right at noon. My nephew has to play for a bit (he'll also be here, so if you hear a kid shouting in the background, it's him telling me to shoot. :p), and seeing as I just woke up, my motor skills are crap right now. I'll try to be on, but again, I might be a tad late, but no later than 12:30 or 1:00ish. ;)

send me a friend request anyone in the EST US 2 party......i'll be on at 12 but i cant promise i'll be any good.....

prom and the afterparties...you know......

I believe abrant was going to be late to the party he's hosting. Feel free to jump online with anyone else from your party that's online.

Same goes to everyone else. Punctuality is a tough thing to coordinate across states/countries/time zones. Just be aware that if you volunteered to be host and didn't contact your party before today, that people may be looking for for you.

I'm by myself in Forge, CST kinda broke up. A lot will be back on later.

If anyone cares to join me, bam. :p

As well as this seemed to be organized, it ended up failing almost completely when it was supposed to happen. Instead of many different parties, we were able to fit all of the members that were online into a single party for Matchmaking and such.

I'd recommend changing the title from "Nights" to something else, since noon is not many people's ideas of a night. Also, having the people in each party more connected than a list will help, as well.

Finally, it would be better if there was one party for Matchmaking, one for custom games, and one for Forge, so that there isn't a constant swaying among all three. That way, people can choose what they want before they have to choose along with or against 7-15 other people.

It was a good start, and it was fun while it lasted, but if today is anything to go on, there isn't much of a future for this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back