405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stig said:
NOW.
Being the host of Party 6 I guess I better set some times.
For UK (GMT) We will be beggining from 1:00 - 2:00
I'm pretty sure we're all UK,I dont see how he is going to get in the party when its like 5 in the morning.
We may have to reconsider him.

Anyway, I may be around saturday. But not in a good mood.
Send me a friend request (UKz Elimination), I will invite you if you're around.
Sunday I should be in.
If you're on you will most likely recieve a party/game invite.

Sounds like a plan. As I've mentioned though I won't be online til the evening, say about 6-7pm. And I'll be with my mate. Hopefully we can squeeze him in, if someone drops out for example or if our North Carolina friend doesn't play. If not then I'm afraid my loyalties will be with him and I'll have to give it a miss.
Sorry to be a pain but I'd arranged to have him round my place this Sat for weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan1234 said:
xbl gamertag is: secobo,location:florida

Added you to Eastern US overflow.

That makes 2 full parties for the Eastern US. o_O Next person from the Eastern US will start a new party.

RedTogusa said:
Sounds like a plan. As I've mentioned though I won't be online til the evening, say about 6-7pm. And I'll be with my mate. Hopefully we can squeeze him in, if someone drops out for example or if our North Carolina friend doesn't play. If not then I'm afraid my loyalties will be with him and I'll have to give it a miss.
Sorry to be a pain but I'd arranged to have him round my play this Sat for weeks.

That works out well! By the time you're ready to play, Blitzer (Richard) will probably have gone home 'cause he has to go out somewhere, so there will be space for your friend! I think everything is gonna work well! :]

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
That works out well! By the time you're ready to play, Blitzer (Richard) will probably have gone home 'cause he has to go out somewhere, so there will be space for your friend! I think everything is gonna work well! :]

Excellent news. That does work out mighty fine.

xXBattle RifleXx said:
well guys
i know it will be 9:00 for me but you guys still wouldn't be on around 4:00 in UK time?

I think we'll be online for most of the day! Are we talking AM or PM? :)

Same with xXBattle RifleXx, if you UK guys(and gals) are still on at 4:00 I may drop in on game, if you don't mind of course. :D

To Sean: Will you be able to join a game?

EDIT: I still haven't had anyone get back to me on the whole group screenshot thing, you guys would want to post screenshots of the matches here right?

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
I think we'll be online for most of the day! Are we talking AM or PM? :)
im talking pm :}

and btw im gonna be talking like a drunk cause i got my lip pierced lol

xXBattle RifleXx said:
im talking pm :}

and btw im gonna be talking like a drunk cause i got my lip pierced lol

I think timing will be okay then! ;]

No problem! You'll have to put up with me singing Poker Face, I can't get it outta my head! XD

EDIT:

Same with xXBattle RifleXx, if you UK guys(and gals) are still on at 4:00 I may drop in on game, if you don't mind of course.

Of course we won't mind! It was all your idea in the first place! :]

Im sure we'll still be online, if not on Saturday then definately on Sunday! :]

Irandis said:
To Sean: Will you be able to join a game?

Sadly I probably won't be able to play this weekend. I work on Saturday at the Laserdome until 5pm, and I have something scheduled for Sunday. Hopefully next week my schedule should be a little less crowded.

I'm putting a lot of time into helping to schedule this, not really for myself, but more because I want to help spread the sense of community to everybody at the forums. If you want to thank me in any way, post up a group screenshot of your party in this thread afterward. We'll add it to the archives. ;)

Added you Corey. You're the first in a 3rd party for the Eastern US.

To answer you question, the details are in the first post in this thread:

Play will begin @ 12:00 noon (in each time zone) on Saturday and will continue through the weekend.

I'd say that's just a rule of thumb and that the discretion is left to each individual party if that time doesn't suit. Talk amongst yourselves. ;)

xXBattle RifleXx
We will be playing from 2:00PM onwards, maybe til 6, maybe longer.
You are 5 hours behind.
If you don't join the party when it actually starts chances are someone will replace you if you're too late.

sign me up for cali, gamertags box o crayons, but i could host Western US i guess.I'll have to hook up a better cord instead of my Wireless adapter if i did, cause that thin is not host worthy, especially in halo.

Alright, I'm not teaching a class this weekend, so I'm all good to host.

Can it be duly noted, the group I'm hosting, that we'll probably start more like 12:30 pm CST ?
I have kenpo that ends at noon, sooo.. yeah.
That should give me enough time to get home, clean up a bit, then get online and start arranging stuff.

And Sean! You need to get in on this next time. We should attempt to make this a monthly thing or sommat.

I have RRoD.
I'll get it fixed by saturday I think, If it doesn't work I'll let you know.
(I fix Xboxes, So no I'm not sending it off so don't get the wrong idea.

Alright, I'll check back here one more time today, but this is getting down to the wire.

Party 2.5 has been deleted, BigBlackCorey can play in Goku's place.

UNSC Spartan is going to host the Europe party

Everybody check back here for the final update later today. Otherwise, go, play, and have fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back