• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpartanSRS said:
Sure, I'll update the story tommorow but provide me with a lastname too it'll make writing the story easier.

His last name is Roberts. You don't know how much work i have done. I hope it helps you.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSpartanMjolnir said:
His last name is Roberts. You don't know how much work i have done. I hope it helps you.

Haha thanks! Thankyou for all the contributions you've made to novel so far Mjolnir :D
I'll update tommorow since I'm kind of tired today.

Name: fleet commander
Armor Variant: unknown
weapons:energy sowrd and beam rifle

Story: long ago when thel,vadam became the arbiter far across the skyline in the heavens there was an elite so called the heaven elite.
he was a brave, tough, elite,but he could not share his power with the world so he used his powers to start a revoulution for elites. The mighty one used his power to change the profits mind and ban the elites forcing them to betray the covenent and side with the unsc. but through his power he fell to earth causing a halo ring to fire now he is on earth an unable to escape, but some how he is related to shipmaster.

Spartan 129 said:
Rank: Elite commander (think gold armour arbiter before arbiter rank)
Name: Spartan 129
Occupation: Spartan or Elite admiral. fasination with using heavy weaponry: wraiths, scorpions, aircraft, sniper, laser, you know- the good stuff.
Armor Variant: gold Combat

Character: hit them hard. hit them fast. and hit them with really big bullets.

Once again as a reminder to everybody SPARTANS slots are full. You can be a elite. YOur name has to be a name. And this doesn't make sense. You want to be an aline but your name is Spartan 129.

So you're a Gold color elite. Ok

Shipmaster51 said:
Name:Shiva,vadum
Nick Name:fleet commander
Race:elite

Story: long ago when thel,vadam became the arbiter far across the skyline in the heavens there was an elite so called the heaven elite.
he was a brave, tough, elite,but he could not share his power with the world so he used his powers to start a revoulution for elites. The mighty one used his power to change the profits mind and ban the elites forcing them to betray the covenent and side with the unsc. but through his power he fell to earth causing a halo ring to fire now he is on earth an unable to escape.

Yay! now we got another elite.

YAY!~!! A novel!

Name: Arlk Valdimar(not Ark)

love to join the story ~_~

shellshocker said:
YAY!~!! A novel!

Name: Arlk Valdimar(not Ark)
love to join the story ~_~

Done. 5 ODST slots left.

C'mon people lets give THeSpartansMjolnir an easy time and fill the slots quickly. Lol

MarneusCal said:
Name: Kyle (last name.... Slinger)
Specialization: distinguished sniper with marksman at magnum... (I'm a competitive shooter in real life :) )

I'm in that 7 ODST correct?

looks good! :D

Oh ya I'm ODST so my story:
Rank: I don't have a ranky thing so whatever most people have I'll take
Call Sign: Octagon
Weapon: Custom AR w/ Grenade Launcher on the front or Custom Sawed off Shotgun. LOTS OF MELEE AND HAND TO HAND! Get on up in der face!
Color: Black w/ silver highlights
Story: Grew up as a MMA fighter and then transitioned into weapons and heavy ammo. Takes a team death very hard because his dad was shot when he was 16, but comes back soon after and kicks major butt next mission.

Haha that was fun!

EDIT: I forgot name: Dylan

I updated my ODST thing(Barely looked up my stuff over and bungie.net).

Name: Francisco Rojas
Call Sign: Pony
Weapons: Battle Rifle and M90 Shotgun

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

well if you need my last name its Aldridge
(iam in the storry know!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
sorry no art to day...(i was REALY REALY bussy with my family so it was kinda hectic. all do some tomarrow.)

animemannn said:
well if you need my last name its Aldridge
(iam in the storry know!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
sorry no art to day...(i was REALY REALY bussy with my family so it was kinda hectic. all do some tomarrow.)

Yeah, i love your art. I don't know if SpartanSRS wants to do this. But i was thinking there should be two groups of spartans, 5 in each. And maybe you can draw each squad. I mean you drew Nicholas really well, you just forgot the three scratch marks on his mouth metal area.

So I'll get everybody typed in. And ODST don't forget what kind of color you want to have and Marines, don't forget the catch phrase. aND SPARTANS don't forget to say what are you good at. Like ddriving a warthog or sniping or tech geek. Every SPARTAN is god at one thing

Shipmaster51 said:
Name: fleet commander
Armor Variant: unknown
weapons:energy sowrd and beam rifle

he was a brave, tough, elite,but he could not share his power with the world so he used his powers to start a revoulution for elites. The mighty one used his power to change the profits mind and ban the elites forcing them to betray the covenent and side with the unsc. but through his power he fell to earth causing a halo ring to fire now he is on earth an unable to escape, but some how he is related to shipmaster.

Lol, you really eant to be special in this story. The arbiter weho became the heaven elite. It's good, but it sounds like you want t get the spot light out of the way from the arbiter we already have. Maybe you could be the bad guy

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Yeah, i love your art. I don't know if SpartanSRS wants to do this. But i was thinking there should be two groups of spartans, 5 in each. And maybe you can draw each squad. I mean you drew Nicholas really well, you just forgot the three scratch marks on his mouth metal area.
So I'll get everybody typed in. And ODST don't forget what kind of color you want to have and Marines, don't forget the catch phrase. aND SPARTANS don't forget to say what are you good at. Like ddriving a warthog or sniping or tech geek. Every SPARTAN is god at one thing
Lol, you really eant to be special in this story. The arbiter weho became the heaven elite. It's good, but it sounds like you want t get the spot light out of the way from the arbiter we already have. Maybe you could be the bad guy

Well most spartans so far in the novel are split into squads of two for each mission. But in bigger missions they will be split into squads of five. Splitting them into smaller groups makes the story easier to write rather than bunching them all together. As for the 'Heaven Elite', he could be one of the Arbiter's generals? I'm not very sure, but I think it'd add a nice touch. I'm going to update the cast list with some bad guys, you'll find out soon enough what will appear in this. :)

SpartanSRS said:
Well most spartans so far in the novel are split into squads of two for each mission. But in bigger missions they will be split into squads of five. Splitting them into smaller groups makes the story easier to write rather than bunching them all together. As for the 'Heaven Elite', he could be one of the Arbiter's generals? I'm not very sure, but I think it'd add a nice touch. I'm going to update the cast list with some bad guys, you'll find out soon enough what will appear in this. :)
floooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
actually heaven elite is't really a rank he is able to pull out of situations the only thing he can't do is stop an ai or flood and he is less spot lightish than arbiter becaues heaven elite aka fleet commander is not real in other words heaven elite is actually a ghost

Shipmaster51 said:
actually heaven elite is't really a rank he is able to pull out of situations the only thing he can't do is stop an ai or flood and he is less spot lightish than arbiter becaues heaven elite aka fleet commander is not real in other words heaven elite is actually a ghost

But why did you want your guy to be the arbiter before, when we already have an arbiter. So you want your elite to be pulled out of wars and not do anything?

Don't worry i know my elite ranks.

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
But why did you want your guy to be the arbiter before, when we already have an arbiter. So you want your elite to be pulled out of wars and not do anything?

Don't worry i know my elite ranks.
i never wanted him to be the arbiter oh you got confused with my story well you see when thel,vadam became arbiter it sent an invisible sonic wave over powering heaven elites powers causing him to fall from the sky making a halo ring to fire

Shipmaster51 said:
i never wanted him to be the arbiter oh you got confused with my story well you see when thel,vadam became arbiter it sent an invisible sonic wave over powering heaven elites powers causing him to fall from the sky making a halo ring to fire

:eek: oh, great story :D hahaha. I bet that story is going to come later on soon.

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
:eek: oh, great story :D hahaha. I bet that story is going to come later on soon.
thank you

p.s.wow i just thought of a huge loop hole
theres no such things as ghost
or is their, their is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back