What do you think of this novel so far?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And ODST don't forget what kind of color you want to have.

I don't exactly get where your getting at but here it goes:

color: Standard black with red markings (like in the game).

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, most or all ODST have a black uniform with just some strips of color I believe...

I just made up a custom permunition for my character.

He is an ODST, but he wants his right arm light so he could aim faster, so he doesn't wear a gauntlet on his right arm, and he uses a lighter CQB permunition shoulder cover for his right shoulder.

His color is mostly black, but his right shoulder is dark red

Overlord_Ian said:
Name: Ian

Hope it not too late for this, sorry

First, a Petty Officer isn't a rank. It's just like saying an 'Army commander'.
Second, the slot for Spartans are full, if you see in the first page

BTW, Brutes are 'Jiralhanae' not 'Jiralhae'

... It's kinda funny cuz Jiralhanae is actually korean(지랄하네) and Jiralhae could also mean a korean word(지랄해)

lol that is acutally true! I never thought of that until now :) [I own korean computer so I can see the korean fonts]

shellshocker said:
First, a Petty Officer isn't a rank. It's just like saying an 'Army commander'.
Second, the slot for Spartans are full, if you see in the first page
*Fixed

My bad :p I'm so out of it today, sorry

I have a proposition. If you wanted to, have 3 brothers in the story. Have them all in different fields. But when found on spare time their either gambling with each other are fighting. If you like the idea, this will be their stats.
(don't mean to be intruding, Just want to help spice up the story :) )
Name: Kert Lexhal Tierney
specialty: anti armor, loves rocket launcher and battle rifle.

Name: Tank Armin Tierney
specialty: Knows everything about the frigate class battleship. Loves putting things together.
Kills his enemys with crowbars, knives, wrenches, and dual SMG's

Hope you like the idea!

WarHead9705 said:
I have a proposition. If you wanted to, have 3 brothers in the story. Have them all in different fields. But when found on spare time their either gambling with each other are fighting. If you like the idea, this will be their stats.
(don't mean to be intruding, Just want to help spice up the story :) )
Name: Kert Lexhal Tierney
specialty: anti armor, loves rocket launcher and battle rifle.

Name: Tank Armin Tierney
specialty: Knows everything about the frigate class battleship. Loves putting things together.
Kills his enemys with crowbars, knives, wrenches, and dual SMG's

Hope you like the idea!

Sounds like a great idea, but maybe instead of meeting at battle, one of them could be a medic and when the wounded are brought in he finds someone who resembles him :)

Dang. I leave for a weekend and this thing takes off on me! I have a couple questions, mainly about my role. I show up twice on the Roster that SpartanMjolnir made. It says Corporal Ryan for a Marine grunt, and a Captain, which I'm not sure where that came from. BTW I am a squad member as a Corporal, and I would like to be the Squad Designated Marksman, I.E. Sniper, so I carry the Sniper Rifle. And no Catchphrase, he's not that kinda guy. Rather soft spoken if you will. As a Captain I'd have to say he controls a Company of Marines, which I think is appropriate for a Captain. Infantry FTW!

Don't get me wrong, i'm honored you placed me in the Officers Corps without asking, I just want to know where that came from........

Looks great! I can't wait too see more!

Chupathingy said:
Dang. I leave for a weekend and this thing takes off on me! I have a couple questions, mainly about my role. I show up twice on the Roster that SpartanMjolnir made. It says Corporal Ryan for a Marine grunt, and a Captain, which I'm not sure where that came from. BTW I am a squad member as a Corporal, and I would like to be the Squad Designated Marksman, I.E. Sniper, so I carry the Sniper Rifle. And no Catchphrase, he's not that kinda guy. Rather soft spoken if you will. As a Captain I'd have to say he controls a Company of Marines, which I think is appropriate for a Captain. Infantry FTW!

Don't get me wrong, i'm honored you placed me in the Officers Corps without asking, I just want to know where that came from........

Looks great! I can't wait too see more!

Well, I checked and you are in fact a Corporal in the story. Don't worry all the marines will appear in the story. Each on a seperate mission.

SpartanSRS said:
Well, I checked and you are in fact a Corporal in the story. Don't worry all the marines will appear in the story. Each on a seperate mission.

Yeah I saw that much, I just was wondering if these two characters are brothers, or in case you needed more officers? I understand the character I described is in the story as a Corporal, but the Roster I read contains 2 Jack Ryan's, and I wasn't sure if that was correct.

just saw where ya wanted a catch phrase for the marines. do pelican pilots count for that to? if they do i think Sam "Baja" would have a catch phrase like "Shoot first, shoot second, shoot some more, then when everyone is dead try and ask some questions" or "Kill them all and let God sort out the mess" or (redundant huh? :lol:)
"FUBAR is when the fun begins" i dont know what direction ya wanted to go with his character, just pic one ya like, or make up your own :cool:

adventSpartanMatrix said:
is my character still alive wasn't to clear on that
not a bad story so far
keep going

Yeah your character is alive so far ;), Look in more at Chapter 2, your character is A'vent Matri.

Even the Covenant was dismantled and problably the Elites get to know more facts about the Forerunners, probably they would still think them as gods and worship them.
So I don't think they would just state them 'Forerunner'. Maybe an adjective or some other name...

shellshocker said:
Even the Covenant was dismantled and problably the Elites get to know more facts about the Forerunners, probably they would still think them as gods and worship them.
So I don't think they would just state them 'Forerunner'. Maybe an adjective or some other name...

Yeah, maybe I should just describe the monsters more. As humanoid. Because the forerunners were related to humans. :\. However thanks for the heads up.

shellshocker said:

Yeah, maybe I should just describe the monsters more. As humanoid. Because the forerunners were related to humans. :\. However thanks for the heads up.

Syphon I like the "FUBAR is when the fun begins" Very catchy.

And SpartanSRS they wouldn't meet in battle, but when they were off duty, or on R&R. But i like the idea of a medic. These men come off as a manly roles in my view. Maybe we could through in a sister thats the medic(but maybe a surgeon). Huh... Like that? And she hasn't told her brothers that she joined yet.

Name: Athena Mandez Tierney(all names are mad up beside John Tierney, but Hoffmen isn't my middle name ;) )
specialty:Lovers her brothers very much, and misses them. Joins up to try and understand why they fight.

WarHead9705 said:
Syphon I like the "FUBAR is when the fun begins" Very catchy.

And SpartanSRS they wouldn't meet in battle, but when they were off duty, or on R&R. But i like the idea of a medic. These men come off as a manly roles in my view. Maybe we could through in a sister thats the medic(but maybe a surgeon). Huh... Like that? And she hasn't told her brothers that she joined yet.

Name: Athena Mandez Tierney(all names are mad up beside John Tierney, but Hoffmen isn't my middle name ;) )
specialty:Lovers her brothers very much, and misses them. Joins up to try and understand why they fight.

Sure, I'll throw her into the story some time then :p. Hmm.. maybe we should make her the chief surgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back