A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey anyone know if there is any news on the Locust queen armour?

Sorry Jakkrit, I'll edit it. I think I made it small because I have a small head :p. Anyway, here's the link
And by the way Mustang, it's the COG Gear.

No any news in this week and next week. Because I can't do it in this time. I will finish the final examination at Feb, 17.

just wondering how big did u make your ben carmine helm? i just finished an onyx guard helm and feels too big, and a clay carmine that is too small(it fit perfect until i put the back neck guard)

I made the same mistake Lt. I painstakingly finished pepp'n a Clayton helmet only to realise my big head wasn't small enough to fit in. Solution (DOWNLOAD) or use PEPAKURA DESIGNER. You can open PDO files in it no problem. All you have to do is go through the drop down bar of designer to dimensions (or size) and scale it up 10 percent or so. So I was able to scale up the same Clayton Helmet High file to my beautiful big head. Take note of the 'Assembled Size Indicator' in viewer (its in the bottom right hand side of the screen) ultimately they are the dimension you should have after pepp'd

and hey.... I unlocked the Clayton Disco Funk Helmet. This beats gold anyday.

6866060197_362bc3d8d6_b.jpg
[/IMG]

If you ask me, I want the Palace Guard Helmet along with the Locust hunter helmet. I could try going back and doing everything that gaarmasa tried to tell me and get it,

if I try hard enough I bet I can figure out how to rip the model out of the game, i've been able to figure out more complicated things that that, my gf to be exact, jk :p

A little update too, I've also gotten a hold of the Raam's Shadow DLC to, so hopefully I might be able to get the Raam's Armor. HOPEFULLY...

Yeah, we'll see I'm getting all the DL's right now. But if I remember correctly, they should be all on the full Gears 3 jtag game, the dlc just provides access to those parts of the disc. But we'll see, this is all a learning experience.

Okay, I just want to give everyone a little update. I have figured out how to get the models from Unreal Engine based games. SO once the GoW3 game file dl's, I'll start looking through it. Also if anybody want, I can also rip the armor parts from Unreal Tournament 3 now, just sayin'... if so, just pm me and I'll post the GoW3 ones here, if you want the UT3 ones, I'll pm you back.

any locust armor would be good. for some good input theron helmet. also if possible I would like sam's armor and cut a greeting from mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back