Anyone Know What The Heck This Is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

I found this little thing while doing a search for some models I was looking for and thought it looked cool the question is what is it if someone would mind giving me a answer as to what it is exactly, what game it's from and if it's worth peping for the general public as a prop or something. Thanks.

1zvfhbd.jpg

it looks like the eye off of star wars that pops out of jabba the hutts palace doors and assaults R2-D2 and C-3PO hahaha

-Loki

This is a civilian area scanner. They have no weapons. All they do is transmit footage to the Citadel. However, they do have a flash that can blind the target for a few seconds. Mostly harmless. Drop batteries when killed. From Half-Life 2 and all episodes (I think. I cant remember if they show up in them or not). Point is, they are cool and I wouldn't mind having one hanging from my ceiling.

Mind telling us where you found it?

Found it on the Google 3D Warehouse don't remember what I was searching when I found it but I will probably have it unfolded and added to my list soon.

Volgon said:
This is a civilian area scanner. They have no weapons. All they do is transmit footage to the Citadel. However, they do have a flash that can blind the target for a few seconds. Mostly harmless. Drop batteries when killed. From Half-Life 2 and all episodes (I think. I cant remember if they show up in them or not). Point is, they are cool and I wouldn't mind having one hanging from my ceiling.

Mind telling us where you found it?

THATS WHAT ITS CALLED. i knew it was from half life 2!!!!!!!!1 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back