Props Bayonet For My Br55 New Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeKegan

I decided to make a bayonet for my BR55 I liked the way I seen the one that was added to an AR.
Let me know what you think.

Here is a copy of a US ARMY bayonet I made years ago stuck on my BR55 to give you an Idea what the bayonet will look like.
IMG_2114.jpg

Here is the materials I will use to make the BR55 bayonet.
IMG_2113.jpg

I love the skillfull artisianship you've done
but i think the BR looks goofy with the bayonet on
just personal opnion

The bayonet is a real nice idea, and it seam to fit perfectly.

Talking about add-ons for the Br, take a look at this:
gallery_6889_853_168164.jpg

A grenade launcher would be unique, because it would be the first new Bungie permutations...and it looks perfect ;)

falcon NL said:
The bayonet is a real nice idea, and it seam to fit perfectly.

A grenade launcher would be unique, because it would be the first new Bungie permutations...and it looks perfect ;)

I think that would be a neat thing to make. Maybe I'll make that next while I wait on the electronics for the first BR55.

Here is how I made the gaurd that hold the bayonet on the barrel and the locking device to hold the baynet on the barrel.
IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

Locking device
IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

There is a spring inbetween the release bars.
IMG_2135.jpg

The piece to hold the bayonet is attached to the barrel and the bayonet is locked on.
IMG_2136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
paint looks awsome but looks a bit wierd on the unpainted BR. but if the br was pianted it would be awsome and a grenade launcher would be cool too

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
So Lee, are you sending in your BR to Azrael to get it painted?

Love the Bayonet! :D

Thanks, yes thats the plan. azreal is an awesome painter! just have to save some money to send it to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice letter opener. You told me the paint job was ok. I think it looks good. But what do I know? MMMMM. Big Gun Yummy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back