Blacrose's Bluerealm Helmet Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
rundown said:
guess i'm one of the few guys voted pink o_O

but if i was u i would go for pink, black is so erm let me say meaningless

i voted for pink to and awsome helmet cant wait to see it finished

Last edited by a moderator:
Just reminding everyone that the color of the helmet is gonna be pink. BlacRoseImmortal is referring to the "trim" color on the cheek vents, the LED area, and the nose piece. This helm will look great when she's finished.

ORRRRRR.......Place the visor in (TEMP) and see if it blends with the paint style as is...if it does, keep it, if not then paint the lighter pink shades, black!

Scott said:
Vids... Well, they were for Kelly. Special ones for her... But not like that... Argh... You know. LOL Sorry.

ROFLMAO!

Scott, You've been a tremendous help, I appreciate everythign you've done for me...but expect a phone call from me crying for your help soon....

As for everyone else THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your input.... some of you guys really got to me and now i'm fighting with myself on what to do... it looks, though, like those mentioned parts are gonna be black....

EDIT: Actually by some of the replys ive just read.... Are some of you thinking that i was gonna make my WHOLE helmet black? LOL, remember the poll is for the color on the vents, nosepiece, side detail. Pretty much if I were to paint that all black it would look EXACTLY like i have it in my signature.

pink pink pink pink bubbila pink pink pink pink.. oh along time ago we all dressed in black. then kelly came along and decided to pain hers pink! oh how we smiled and had alot of fun! saprtans werent so easy to spot till now... ooooooh pink pink pink gigily pink pink pink....

lol go pink... well yea... if your wondering yes thats a rip off of the song beer beer beer, irish drinking songs.

Err.....something like that LMAO.

I now have my helmet preped for it's color change.... since black > pink in the poll i'll be goin that way... I hope to get at least a layer of flat black down tomarrow during my lunch break..... there will be pics posted later in the day when the paint is dried and I shove in the visor (good suggestion Wet!).

You should get one of these to go with it:
SU847-190HJ7-01.jpg

(it's actually mirrored!!)

-FSS

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Thats very pretty and i like it but ...my gold mirroed one looks really good in my Pink BR ;)

Aww, I liked the pink trim... :-( lol oh well.

So, how's that SR going, btw?

I think you did a pretty good job for your first time. Maybe a little overboard with the black but it looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back