Building Samus in 180 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
But... but... we want more Samus....

*starts crying in a corner*

You do plan on getting back to it though, right? *big hopeful anime eyes*

I know... I'm an idiot, lol. But seriously, please don't give up on it!

I'll try.. I bought this cheap Epson printer to kill with this project, but it won't work without all of its ink cartridges.. :(
I've also had a bit of a spell with my health, but I'm getting better. As soon as I get ink for the printer, I'll start again. I won't be finishing this before ACEN, or going to ACEN anymore. I'm graduating High School at the beginning of June, and as much as I would love to work all on this project I have to focus on school. Also, I'm helping support a second year, growing convention, Kitsunekon http://kitsunekon.com/ which will drain my funds before ACEN at the end of April.. Although, your postings make me want to make more.

I hear you with the Epson printers. If this wasn't the only one that I have that printed on cardstock, I totally would have went Office Space on it lol. Try Amazon when looking for cartradges. There are some of brand onese that work fine with the printer and are relatively cheap. You may even want to look into getting refill kits and doing them yourself. They're fairly inexpensive and should last awhile, it can get kinda messy though. Or you could always go to a place like Kinkos adn have them print it out for you.

Sorry to hear about your health, but I'm glad to hear you are getting better. I can't wait to see more though, you made some really nice progress. Feel better and have fun graduating! (Was so happy on that day lol)

Awh, I was reading the first few pages, all excited, Kinda bummed out now. Once you get done with school and everything are you still going to pursue this contume?

hey my girlfriend recently asked me to make her a samus costume but i cant seem to find pep files anywhere, any chance you could share the ones your useing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back