Cannier's mk Vb build

Cannier

Hello and welcome to my build. I had started this project before joining so I have some progress on it already. I plan on doing a full suit and I will be 3d printing it.

So here is the progress so far
20231114_190414.jpg

I printed the helmet in 8 pieces so it could fit on my printer but some pieces shifted in the gluing process. I'm also going to have to expand the hole for my head because I was just slightly off but it shouldn't be anything too difficult.

That's everything for now.

Don't see many Hazop builds, looking forward to seeing how this one turns out! Great work so far dude!

Hello and welcome to my build. I had started this project before joining so I have some progress on it already. I plan on doing a full suit and I will be 3d printing it.
The Hazop helmet is one of my favorites! Can't wait to see more!

So I have a little bit of progress, the hand plates are done. I'm not sure if my process was the most efficient but here's what I did. I sanded both pieces and then primed and resanded them I did that 3 times to knockout leftover layer lines. After that I painted them red, did some weathering (doesn't show up the best due to my camera quality), and finally put a matte clear coat on
20231202_144800.jpg

So that's the hand pieces done, I don't have any gloves picked out yet and recommendations would be very appreciated. I'm still sanding on the helmet and 2 of the chest pieces have been printed.

small update. I have finished sanding most of my helmet and just got the stuff to fill gaps and cracks on it earlier this week and will be working on it later today. I've also realized I haven't shared my color choices yet so I put together a very poor image of kinda what i want.
Screenshot 2024-01-29 212937.png

I also now have half of the chest piece printed and the buck for the visor printed and sanded

small update. I have finished sanding most of my helmet and just got the stuff to fill gaps and cracks on it earlier this week and will be working on it later today. I've also realized I haven't shared my color choices yet so I put together a very poor image of kinda what i want.View attachment 341372
I also now have half of the chest piece printed and the buck for the visor printed and sanded

"Are you Red Team or Blue Team?"
"Yes"

I also forgot to mention in the last post that it fits my head now its and extremely tight fit like my ears need to be completely flat against my head.
My helmet is a tight fit as well. If you wear a buff or balaclava it will keep your ears tucked in and make it easier to get on and off.

So I'm back. I decided to take a break because of school and another project (more on that in a minute). The helmet has 2 coats of primer and I'm gonna put some more bondo on some larger spots I've missed.
20240318_194012.jpg

The brim area has a little gap that needs filled and them some really bad layer lines on the back. Now onto the other project I have built my first pc! I'm still not fully done with it but I'm close.
20240318_194055.jpg

I'll be starting back up with everything as soon as the weather where I'm at is a little less cold.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back