Cleveland Gaming Classic Info and Roll Call: September 20th - September 22nd, 2024

NobleofDeath16

Division PR and RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S511
Description: The 405th Midwest has been invited back to appear at the Cleveland Gaming Classic, held at the IX Center in Cleveland, Ohio!

"Our event began over 10 years ago through a shared passion of gaming amongst a small group of friends in a Cleveland basement. Today, the Cleveland Gaming Classic has grown into something much larger, but still stays rooted in a passion for everything gaming and more! And if you haven't been to CGC before, there is something truly for everyone - and it's great for kids! Whether you're into video games, toys, collectibles, cosplay, competing in tournaments, card games, comics, tabletop games, meeting legendary icons, nostalgia and more - we've got it all. This September 20 - 22, 2024, we are thrilled to be back at the the I-X Center! This allows us to expand our content greater than ever before. Additionally, we take great pride in giving back to our community here in Cleveland. Since 2020 we've raised over $13,000 for United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cleveland. We'll see you this September 20 - 22, 2024 at the IX Center for Ohio's largest convention for a weekend of everything gaming and more!"

Date: September 20th, 2024 through September 22nd, 2024, (9/20/2024 - 9/22/2024)

Location: International Exposition Center, 1 I-X Center Dr, Cleveland, OH 44135 (Google Maps)

Event Website: www.gamecleveland.com
Local Hotels:
With this location being right next to an airport, there is a lot of lodging options. these are options with breakfast included and ascending in proximity to venue.

- Holiday Inn Express, Cleveland Airport - Brookpark, an IHG Property
- Crown Plaza Cleveland Airport, an IHG Hotel
- Hampton Inn North Olmsted Cleveland Airport

Final Thoughts: We had an extremely successful first showcase with this event the year prior, and the event runners intend to invite us back with the same booth size and accommodations as of this time. I can't wait to come out again for this one swinging with a hopefully fully realized space for the booth, Halo Outpost-esque!~

Confirmed "Boots on Ground":

- Jwinnicker +1
- marinesniper +1
- Benton188
- FuriousFido
- Parzival
- JTF4
- N8TEBB
- Negativecacti
- Wayward Flood
- Rosebud
- CrimsonViper97
- NewBrody
- Wicked Demon 15
- antrodite
- SoleofDeath

Tentative Attendees:

- Cadet
- Wayward Flood
- Fallen
- MaxImpactGaming
- OFiveTwo
- MrJamin
- jasonthebombero
- Schankerz
- NobleofDeath16

Badge Purchase: Will be updated closer to event.

Load In: 10am to 8PM Friday, September 20th, 2024

Show Times and Shift Sign Up:

Will be updated, last years excel needs some work.

Friday: Preview Party - 6pm to 10pm (Set Up AND Hype Train)
Saturday: 10AM to 6PM - (6PM to 10PM After Party)
Sunday: 10AM to 4PM

Dinner Plans: TBD

Photoshoot:
We will have a fully operating photo booth the entirety of the event, a dedicated photoshoot time is not required as we learned last time.

405th Supplied Hotel Information:

TBD, will be updated closer to event

Booth Format:

1693116661376.png

405th_CGC.png

Last edited:
make me tentative also, i think im going to retire from maintenance after this year so i can have a normal life.

Edit: i conformed with my boss about leaving the Maintenace field because he is always making me work during time i have other things planned so by this May or June i will be working as a Laser operator instead. so 11-7am mon-friday no more weekend and when i take time off i know i will have it off..

So put me down as attending for sure... yeah cant wait all ready told him i would be out of town for our December con..

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back