Cleveland Gaming Classic Info and Roll Call: September 22 - 24, 2023

I have a kids size halo prop i won a short while back does anyone want me to bring them for the smaller kids to use in the photo area? there just setting in the book shelf i thought they were full size but i guess they are small size for kids for halloween. i dont think they can be broke there just heavy plastic. i have the following..
mauler
energy sword
plasma rifle

this way the kids will not drop one you guys props and maybe break them. please let me know so i pack them or not.

I would like to be put down as tentative as well. Do I have to purchase a ticket or will I be allowed to go as a member of the 405th?
I noticed in the drive you have taken a slot for the Hotels. You had never notified me if you changed your status from tentative to attending, therefore we do not have a exhibitor badge to cover you entrance to the event. Please reach out to me ASAP to clarify your attendance status. Thanks.

Hey Everyone, I'm Strike [Name pending change approval] I'm not new to the 405th but trying to get my foot back into the community and be a part however possible. Just wanted to let you guys know i'll be attending too and I live in Columbus. So by Geography i am in the Midwest Division but i want to work my way up the right way and meet you all pleasure to be here and can't wait to officially be a part of things

Hey Everyone, I'm Strike [Name pending change approval] I'm not new to the 405th but trying to get my foot back into the community and be a part however possible. Just wanted to let you guys know i'll be attending too and I live in Columbus. So by Geography i am in the Midwest Division but i want to work my way up the right way and meet you all pleasure to be here and can't wait to officially be a part of things
Look forward to hopefully meeting you later this weekend!

As of tonight my boss just informed me that we will be working this weekend on an emergency order and is all hands on deck. (meaning im going to be working for the next 14 to 21 days with no time off) so as of tonight all vacations are cancelled. So i will not get to come to cleveland and hang with you guys. i am sorry i was really looking forward to this i really need it.

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back