Crackhead09's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
crackhead09 said:
speaking of 3d models can someone PM me a halo assualt rifle in OBJ format so i can do a special model of it? it will benefit the community
Try contacting Nugget. He made the HD assault rifle. I have one in OBJ format but it's nowhere near the detail level as his model.

Last edited by a moderator:
well guys heres an update good and bad

my helmet is fully fiberglassed but the bad is that it has air bubble in the brim bad ones so what i did was pop a hole and poured resin into to fill the hole wont know if it worked till later

both forearms are complete in paper as well as the cod and the thigh is half way done plus a printed shin is made and the torso is getting the spine detail there will be pics tomorrow morning so right now its 11 at night so 12 hours from now will be an update and pics night people

crackhead09 said:
well guys heres an update good and bad

my helmet is fully fiberglassed but the bad is that it has air bubble in the brim bad ones so what i did was pop a hole and poured resin into to fill the hole wont know if it worked till later

both forearms are complete in paper as well as the cod and the thigh is half way done plus a printed shin is made and the torso is getting the spine detail there will be pics tomorrow morning so right now its 11 at night so 12 hours from now will be an update and pics night people
Yea, I hate it when that happens, I had the same problem with my 'busa yeaterday, and I just filled it in with hot glue, because i havnt added bondo yet, I should be able to cover it up..

okay huge update and the reason why its been so long since an update. i have every thing fiberglassed with the exception of a heel and the gutplate the helmet is being smoothed and the biceps are on their way i hope to have every thing smoothed by next monday and ready for paint. the reason why their is only one toe and one shin is for molding why do the work twice if their both the same and now for some pictures!
P1010018.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010025.jpg

any comments or critisism accepted when i go to d con im gonna try to impress you guys :whistle:

i think my colleagues have said enough. awesome job on everything, im glad your models worked out for you.

But, you have to pick up the pace if you want to get done by D*Con.

dont worry my pacings fine i just started cracking down like 2 weeks ago i predict itll be done by friday then molding starts

oh and for those who've been messaging me about more tutorial vids they're coming real soon except the vids will be on this armor instead of my friends so patience wait about a week from now

well here is how i plan the completion of my armor

tuesday:helmet, and biceps finished with smoothing
wedsnday: forearms and start on the torso
thursday: torso and cod done
friday: thighs smoothed and shin smoothed
saturday:start on straping
sunday:???

so on saturday if i keep up the pace everything will be done by then

wow how much of that is your models cause not to be rude or anything but honestly i had my doubts i guess because the quality of the renders made the models look less appealing but if all the stuff like thighs and cod is yours you can sure believe im goin to be making them at some point after i make my marine models.

Tre Battle said:
wow how much of that is your models cause not to be rude or anything but honestly i had my doubts i guess because the quality of the renders made the models look less appealing but if all the stuff like thighs and cod is yours you can sure believe im goin to be making them at some point after i make my marine models.

I see your point with the renders.

Though I will say, you really have to assemble them for yourself to see how nicely they turn out.

yea i kno the whole assembling myself but im decent at assembly, considering its not rocket science but lets just say he did a good job on it, and i kno from experience assembling your own model feels good lol and is alot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back