Crackhead09's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe Good luck Crackhead, I can ship you some Redbulls so you can work faster :p

Could we get other shots of the helmet, if you have the time, like Sunday? ^^

sometime tomorrow i can get some shots of what ill have done tonight so i can keep my schedule going straight on along with the next tutorial spray painting and to be honest i dont know why people want it because i think spray painting is the easiest thing to learn but oh well itll be there

and red bulls would be nice and ill give someone a cookie if they know where its been baned and the reason why

crackhead09 said:
sometime tomorrow i can get some shots of what ill have done tonight so i can keep my schedule going straight on along with the next tutorial spray painting and to be honest i dont know why people want it because i think spray painting is the easiest thing to learn but oh well itll be there

and red bulls would be nice and ill give someone a cookie if they know where its been baned and the reason why

Without using Google (google is my mortal enemy), I know that France, Denmark, and Norway have banned it for "health reasons".

Last edited by a moderator:
good but there are more countries and there still needs a reason there was a particular story why

Moving right along CH! Good job on all of it so far. As for A red bull ban - France - EC's highest court upheld the decision. Excerpt below.

Health concerns over the Red Bull energy drink were fuelled yesterday after Europe's highest court upheld a French ban on the product.

The fizzy drink has been linked to several deaths and some experts have criticised its high levels of caffeine and other stimulants.

Not looking for a cookie, just want folks to know.

that stuff will mess with your heart rate and electrolyte count, screwing up your heart beat/cause heart palpatations.

lol thats why i choose other means of stimulation.

well the story i read and i thing it occured in england was a kid decided to drink 4 of them before a basketball game them suffered a heart attack while playing and cookie to those who post the red bull stuff

but damn red bull is stull good

and for discussion how about doing a flood attachment for the armor like a chief infected suit but the infection parts can be added to the armor and what about doing a flood costume? for halloween i think it would look cool to hand candy out in such a costume

Handing out candy dressed as a flood would probably scar some children for life! Of course my grandson likes Michael Meyers and Jason so some of them are twisted already! A flood suit would be cool.

Now, get back to your armor! :mad: D Con is coming soon!

well a little bump happened in progress i realized the shins arent universal for both legs so i spent the morning cuting out the left shin and might as well do the other toe. so ill be up in 6 hours to continue

as of now the forearms are at 90 percent smoothed the helmet is 90 and the biceps are 95 smoothed. so tomorrow all those pieces will be done along with a heel, gutplate, and a shin finished with fiberglassing and cool thing is only the shin may need smoothing the other two arent because one: they arent the most notable part of the armor and two: too small to care

crackhead09 said:
well a little bump happened in progress i realized the shins arent universal for both legs so i spent the morning cuting out the left shin and might as well do the other toe. so ill be up in 6 hours to continue
Do you mean that you have to reverse the flat pattern? Just asking cause I just download your files for myself. Figure I should ask before I make a move.

yeah flip the pattern because you will only notice this problem after its been glassed because a part of the model has room for that one muscle on your leg so just a heads up

crackhead09 said:
yeah flip the pattern because you will only notice this problem after its been glassed because a part of the model has room for that one muscle on your leg so just a heads up
Good to know, thanks.

OK, just to make sure (dumb question warning)....when you say "flip the pattern", is it as simple as selecting "Flip Pattern" under the "2DPatternWindow" drop down in Pep?

Armor is looking very nice, Crackhead...

Greg said:
OK, just to make sure (dumb question warning)....when you say "flip the pattern", is it as simple as selecting "Flip Pattern" under the "2DPatternWindow" drop down in Pep?

Armor is looking very nice, Crackhead...

Yes that is what he meant!!

As for you Crackhead...only got little more time till D*con, so you might need some more "RED BULLS" Show some pics buddy!!

08-13-08_1716.jpg

08-15-08_1658.jpg

08-17-08_1933.jpg

there are more to come in 15 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back