Diary's Helmets:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S15Costuming

If you remember my last post, I wanted to give up on making armor, but now...since the people who inspired me to continue gave me the thought of trying again...

...and i'm almost done with the Mark V helmet from Halo 1!!!

:eek

thanks for ALL the help, I wanted to take pictures, but my mom is sleeping now and I can't use her SLR camera! :(

I promise the next time i get to work on another helmet...I WILL TRY to take pictures!!!

tomorrow...i'll post a video about it.

GOOD NIGHT!!! :D

diaryboy

Read the tutorials on how to scale pepakura pieces.

Scale it to your height, not your brother's and it will fit you.

Glad to see you came back! :)

Pictures would help. I had a problem like that and it was cause the lines got switched, I just poked it out.

I got pictures!! :eek

the person in the pictures is my little brother

[attachment=10400:IMG_6199.JPG]

[attachment=10397:IMG_6196.JPG]

it actually looks too small even to fit him after work is done on the inside and padding is added. Not to mention that his nose would poke straight through where the visor would be put in. This is a great job o the helm though just too small to be of any use but that's ok because you got some practice in and practice makes perfect.

Does anyone happen to have any pepakura blueprints for the Halo 3 ODST armor...I wanted to make it before the release date and I wondering if someone can direct me to the fourm for it? :eek

I wanted to make "The Rookie"

You can check the wiki, also someone in the Halo 3: ODST thread (in the Pep and cardboard armor forum) did a new unfold, I think it was Ral Partha, and it's a million times easier.

Good luck!

And great progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back