Dragon Con 2009 Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
23Magnum said:
Do we know anything about parade rules regarding uncostumed individuals to march with groups for documentation(filming and picture taking) purposes?

I think the really only hard and fast rule is that you have to have the parade ribbon to be in the parade. I am sure if we have an un-costumed person wearing a 405th shirt, or hat, that would be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone we have with us must have the ribbon and i will pass those out the morning of the parade to stick it to your d*con id which u must wear in the parade but u can try and hide it just make sure u do have it with you

I only have a hand full of people pm me there info for the parade so if you have not please do it sooner than later

thank you

It maybe soon time to individually contact each of those people that said they would walk in the parade and call them to task. Time is fleeting here, it'd be best to double check with everyone... I have a feeling that may have been why we saw so few people actually show up last year.

Any luck with Adam and the banner?

I have become a maybe at this point, as I have still not received my Marine armor. Hopefully I'll get it in time to get it ready before D*C.

Sorry guys, but my girlfriend and I are not going to be able to go. Our plans fell through. I'll be there next year though!

Just noticed myself and alligator13 are still listed on the confirmed list, you can remove us. We'll be at DragonCon but not in the parade. Simply can't come up with the funds for new legs and alligator13 is my handler so he'll be with me on the convention floor, sorry for all looking forward to the medic in the parade.

Cheers,

Kensai

Well since it's now 14 days until I leave for D*C and I still have not heard anything at all on the shipping of my Marine armor, I think it's become a fair bet that you can take me off the list for the parade.

Assuming my suit remains on schedule (which it should assuming tragedy doesn't strike), and pending the girlfriend's final approval, I would like to join yall in the parade. But, since I'm in a crunch to get the suit ready, put me down as a pretty solid maybe. I'll have a pretty good idea by Monday.

EDIT: Girlfriend approved... now to just make sure I'm ready.

Cadet said:
Well since it's now 14 days until I leave for D*C and I still have not heard anything at all on the shipping of my Marine armor, I think it's become a fair bet that you can take me off the list for the parade.

i do have my black marine armor still u are welcome to borrow it for the parade if you like, i have knees, gut plate, thigh pieces, helmet, elbow pads, chest and back piece, let me know okay. weapons you maybe on your own though

Dreads said:
i do have my black marine armor still u are welcome to borrow it for the parade if you like, i have knees, gut plate, thigh pieces, helmet, elbow pads, chest and back piece, let me know okay. weapons you maybe on your own though

I appreciate the offer, man, but I have been asked by another group to march with them as Spider-man, and I think I will help them out.

I'll make sure to get some pics of you guys in the staging area and the like!

Just wanted to say that I'm still confirmed for being in the march and I've sent my info on over to ya dread. Can't wait to see everyone and bust loose with a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back